Planin Have Bred With Platuptim

fruity

Wondering if anyone else has had Planin & Platuptim breed together? We have literally thousands of the most attractive orange & black fish swimming around, from hatchling size to fingerlings to half grown; the resulting offspring of black Planin breeding with the pink Platuptim.

These fish are very attractive & seemingly grow very fast. I am unsure if they would be termed hybrid or not? However, they certainly show hybrid vigour.

Would welcome any comments from fish farmers.

Wondering if anyone else has had Planin & Platuptim breed together? We have literally thousands of the most attractive orange & black fish swimming around, from hatchling size to fingerlings to half grown; the resulting offspring of black Planin breeding with the pink Platuptim.

These fish are very attractive & seemingly grow very fast. I am unsure if they would be termed hybrid or not? However, they certainly show hybrid vigour.

Fruity,

Pla Tuptim and Pla Nin are the same family, they are all Talapia. The red, white and pink colors come from hybridizing the Mozambique strain of Talapia, the black Talapia are most likely Nile river strain. Where I buy my fingerling Talapia they are all mixed up and come in several varieties of color, its normal...not a freak.

Don

Fruity,

Pla Tuptim and Pla Nin are the same family, they are all Talapia. The red, white and pink colors come from hybridizing the Mozambique strain of Talapia, the black Talapia are most likely Nile river strain. Where I buy my fingerling Talapia they are all mixed up and come in several varieties of color, its normal...not a freak.

Don

Thanks Don.