Kau San Road Copies

I don`t have time to run home to get my original degree ,as I do have one!Where is the best place on Kau San Road to get one duplicatedf from a Photocopy?I`m not worried about it being copied because in actuall fact it s real;But go home and get it Or go to Thailand and party?Do the math.Thanks.

Why do you have to go home? Cant you get someone to send it to you? Also you say goto Thailand and party. this statement suggests you are not in the country.

No,I don`t live in my home country,And when you want to get another copy,you have to jump through hurdles..Ie Go home and back to my University,and wait etc...So,I have a photocopy,but the original got lost somewhere when my ex wife and I divorced.Thanks anyway

I believe some/all of the stalls that sell other fake ID, (press pass / driving licence etc) will also do degree certs. You'll see them if you walk up and down the road. Although I'd be a little careful, as some of them were arrested a couple of years ago and hence the government offices might be aware of how to spot their fakes.