Good Hotel In Pattaya

pattayaluvgod

hi

i am travelling to pattaya on the 23rd dec and staying for 13 nights. can anyone recomend a good hotel that will allow "guests" that is quite central. also how can i go about booking a room is it best to get somewhere for a couple of nights online and then find somewhere while i am there for the rest of the time.

thanks in advance for any help

cheers

tons of places there. Depends on what you want to pay and the amenities you are looking for. easy to spend from 500 Baht a night to 5,000 baht a night :-)

Chok Dee

(PS why stay central? Jomtien is much nicer and the 10 baht songtheaw ride that lasts 10 minutes aint all bad :-)

I usualy stay at Jomtien, suits me (more family oriented).

Most hotels are fully booked already and the choice on the web sites is fairly limited now.

Otherwise 2K baht hotel may go up to 16K for the NYE night.

It's less than 18 days before the OP goes, will probably have to give his CC number right now to book anything.

Talking directly to the hotels will most likely bring nothing - it's even cheaper through the agencies. The rooms have been sold to the agencies and they are holding them, the hotels may not even have any visibility of what is available in their own house.

http://www.r24.org/hotels.thaivisa.com/pattaya/hotels/

Edited by think_too_mut

• 2 weeks later...

There are 3 reasonable hotels on Sois 7 and eight - definitely in the thick of it. These are Flipper House on Soi 7, Flipper Lodge and Sunshine on Soi 8. You can still get a quiet room at the back. I firmly believe that Flipper Lodge on Soi 8 is the best value for money in this area.

All thes hotels have swimming pools - on the roof with the Flippers - Sunshine has 2 - and don't charge extra for guests They all have a web site and rooms at this time of year cost between 800 and 1600 baht and are as rare as rocking horse shit!

the staff at the Flippers are better more professional and courteous. The poularity of these hotels is reflected in the availability of rooms.

Other hotels wouls include the Eastinies - 2 of them of Soi8 both OK, the enormous Sunbeam mostly Koreans and Taiwaness/Chinese. High 5 at the top of Soi 8. There are several smaller one too.

On Second Road (one back from beach) is the Lek and Apex. Pool at Apex is crap some pokey rooms start at about 450 in fact the hotel is pretty crappy but cheap, try the guest-houses in the Soi next to it. In thbe Soi next to the Lek 12 or 13??) is AA residence which has beautiful rooms but nearer 2000 per night and a small pool on the roof. Negotiate with this lot.

Off third road bertween Soi Buakhao and third is Paridise Hotel with a good pool and OK rooms - quite new.

Whereas it is quite impossible not to get a room in Pattaya at any time of year, you may find that beggars can't be choosers over the Christmas period.

Oh don't stay at Nova Lodge if you don't want to have to pay extra for your guests and the room I had there was mouldy.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Edited by wilko

try the intown hotel , near soi diana .

around 650 bht a night . there is a decent

breakfast 100 bht . also a rooftop swimming pool .

and two tall and very sexy female staff ,

to serve you . {keep me infirmed ] :o

The Chanagan Guest house in Jometien Soi 6 is very clean and super friendly staff they allow "guest" with no problem 100yds to the beach and the rooms come with hotwater shower mini fridge and cable TV rates run appox 450-500 baht a night for room wht A/C depending on length of stay or 350 a night for room with just a fan. Local Number for hotel bookings is 09 834-3561 ask to speak with Khun Ooy she speaks english very very well.

try  the  intown  hotel ,  near  soi  diana .

around  650 bht  a  night  .  there  is  a  decent

breakfast  100 bht .  also  a  rooftop  swimming pool .

and    two  tall and  very  sexy  female  staff ,

to  serve  you . {keep  me  infirmed ]  :o

Lock up your valuables up- dont leave anything in your room you don't want nicked!! :D