Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

"Gold is being maniplulated big time by the US Government, same with Silver through JP Morgan which run US Government positions . They are trying to make Gold and Silver look weak in order to put strength into the USD, This way the gerneral population are less concerned about the US economy"................

Agree there is massive manipulation, if any doubt it just look at the Libor scandal and HSBC felonious activity. <deleted>

Disagree that they give a fart about the general population. In fact, they are scrambling to force the usd into the toilet. The real motivation is interest rates. They are terrified of a bond bubble burst and need to keep a lid on gold to ease the pressure. The dead cat bounce in the economy is shoving rates up Barry and Bernies pie holes.

And that hastens the DISASTER, which at this point is inevitable, but they want to delay it.

Obsolutely. Gold had a $20 jump this morning.

This will be in play through 2014......

Dow 16000. Gold will leak to 1300-1200. Negative interest rates.

Then it is time to buy.

And the beat goes on............

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Gold is being maniplulated big time by the US Government, same with Silver through JP Morgan which run US Government positions . They are trying to make Gold and Silver look weak in order to put strength into the USD, This way the gerneral population are less concerned about the US economy"................

Agree there is massive manipulation, if any doubt it just look at the Libor scandal and HSBC felonious activity. <deleted>

Disagree that they give a fart about the general population. In fact, they are scrambling to force the usd into the toilet. The real motivation is interest rates. They are terrified of a bond bubble burst and need to keep a lid on gold to ease the pressure. The dead cat bounce in the economy is shoving rates up Barry and Bernies pie holes.

And that hastens the DISASTER, which at this point is inevitable, but they want to delay it.

Obsolutely. Gold had a $20 jump this morning.

This will be in play through 2014......

Dow 16000. Gold will leak to 1300-1200. Negative interest rates.

Then it is time to buy.

And the beat goes on............

Exactly!!!!!!!.. Can they push it to 1200 is the question, Lets hope so. Will create an awesome buy opportunity.

Went short both gold and silver Friday night on the breach of support.. Silver is interesting sitting on $26.

Anyone recommend an online broker platform for trading the set? prefer one with decent charting tools.

Will demo a few this evening, and hopefully apply once sonkran is over.

Edited by eeeya

"S&P watching of 1584"

"DOW breaks resistance at 14606, current 14631, No reversal signal yet".

S&P chart attached.

Had a high of 1590 and currently short.

DJ30.. Possible reversal at 14821 down to 14431. entry zones sell limit 14645.70 , sell stop 14394.26

Silver watching 18. 17 and for gold 1300, 1153. Currently holding shorts from last friday. Bias + bullish. Presents an excellent buying opportunity.

Anyone recommend an online broker platform for trading the set? prefer one with decent charting tools.

Don't trade the SET. Sure someome here can give you some direction.( Interactive Brokers)

I see the legend Trader Naam is still reading this thread. Can't say he hasn't learnt anything from it as he now knows the GBPUSD is referred to as Cable in the trading community. LOL clap2.gifcheesy.gif . What a <deleted>.

"S&P watching of 1584"

S&P chart attached.

DJ30.. Possible reversal at 14821 down to 14431. entry zones sell limit 14645.70 , sell stop 14394.26

Silver watching 18. 17 and for gold 1300, 1153. Currently holding shorts from last friday. Bias + bullish. Presents an excellent buying opportunity.

entry zones sell limit 14645.70. Triggered. currently trading at 14530.00. profits taken stop in the money. R/R 3*

sell stop 14394.26 Still active.

Aware of weekly and monthly close.

DAX, Support 1 is broken at 7563.45 , support 2. 7532.75 6th Feb low. 200 dma at 7377.55

FTSE trading near support 6154.18 , next support is 6084.77 , 200 dma 5960.51.

Traded shorts on EU, GU, NU, and a long on USDCAD.

Link to silver report. http://www.wealthdaily.com/aqx_p/42700?gclid=CPeFg6Hb0rYCFYpapQodbigApQ

"S&P watching of 1584"

S&P chart attached.

entry zones sell limit 14645.70. Triggered. currently trading at 14530.00. profits taken stop in the money. R/R 3*

DAX, Support 1 is broken at 7563.45 , support 2. 7532.75 6th Feb low. 200 dma at 7377.55

Link to silver report. http://www.wealthdaily.com/aqx_p/42700?gclid=CPeFg6Hb0rYCFYpapQodbigApQ

Nice one, P.

The Dow very kindly saw fit to rally back to a point at which I could slip in a cheeky short using your entry point.

Cheers!

"S&P watching of 1584"

S&P chart attached.

Nice one, P.

The Dow very kindly saw fit to rally back to a point at which I could slip in a cheeky short using your entry point.

Cheers!

Happy you got the trade. Nice entry point.

Watching the monthly set-ups on the FTSE . Could be the beginning of a huge move south. Same with Dax, S&P and Dow which translate to most indices.

post-49444-0-70161800-1366315516_thumb.p

Edited by Paulo1

Think Or Swim is an excellent platform............

Think Or Swim is an excellent platform............

Yes it is. My main concern is where the funds are held. I think TD is only in USA, but could be wrong. Anyone keeping funds in the USA is akin to madness.

S&P trading at highs 1576.90 1592.70, looks like an attempt for 1600 be made. Am expecting a exaustion candle any day which will trigger a reversal. FTSE has formed a monthly yin/yang..

Gold and Silver. Wait for a retest of recent lows, That should validate a bass. . I like Silver around the $20 mark.

What do you guys trade with?

I'm using NinjaTrader, MetaTrader 4 and TradeStation.

I prefer Metatrader, because the coding/scripting is so easy and there are tons of indicators around. However due slow speeds of all Metatrader brokers I'm always having other coders port/convert my mql stuff into c# for ninja.

What do you guys trade with?

I'm using NinjaTrader, MetaTrader 4 and TradeStation.

I prefer Metatrader, because the coding/scripting is so easy and there are tons of indicators around. However due slow speeds of all Metatrader brokers I'm always having other coders port/convert my mql stuff into c# for ninja.

Hi Hansje1980,

I use Meta Trader 4, Trade Navigator, Interactive Brokers and Paritech Pulse fro ASX. Don't use many indicators so that's not an issue.( Would like to learn writing code for MT4.) Have some great ideas for EAs etc.

In regards to MT4 the brokers i prefer are VantageFX the data has been ok,( better than most), and FXCM is the other. Antivirus can slow your data down . . I have used Esignal, and compared it to MT4 and there was really no difference.

Have also noticed MT4 is not so good for Indices and Metals. Most my posts are in MT4 for convenience.

Waiting for 1hr close= London open.

Alerts are Selling GY key zone to break(kztb) 151.09 , EY kztb 127.71 and a move to 127.21 , EU kztb, 1.3070.

Have few more and will see how it happens. These trades are from 5 min method. Things can change fast.

Don't use many indicators so that's not an issue.( Would like to learn writing code for MT4.) Have some great ideas for EAs etc.

Just found a DVD of an old Steve Nison seminar in which he strongly advises against trading on candlestick signals alone. He swears blind that Western charting techniques/indicators must be incorporated into trading decisions.

I remember you advocated using candles but I was wondering which indicators you find to be of most value?

Don't use many indicators so that's not an issue.( Would like to learn writing code for MT4.) Have some great ideas for EAs etc.

Just found a DVD of an old Steve Nison seminar in which he strongly advises against trading on candlestick signals alone. He swears blind that Western charting techniques/indicators must be incorporated into trading decisions.

I remember you advocated using candles but I was wondering which indicators you find to be of most value?

Yes, I know Steve Nisons work well. East meets West. He considers Horizontal Support, and Resistances Lines as a western Indicator. He also likes the ADX for trend. Nison Candle Scanner is modeled from it.

For me it depends on the timeframe I look at , which indicator and how i apply the indicator.

Support Resistance, Moving Averages, Stoc , Fib and MACD. Demark Trend-lines. I use them all, but they are secondary to price action. . The key is knowing how to read candles and the location . In a trending market you would not use oscillators, but coming out of a consolidation period they are handy.

You can not go wrong using Steve's education.

Edited by Paulo1

Alerts are Selling GY key zone to break(kztb) 151.09 , EY kztb 127.71 and a move to 127.21 , EU kztb, 1.3070.

Have few more and will see how it happens. These trades are from 5 min method. Things can change fast.

EU finding support at 3057/47 must see a close below.

GY is approaching 151.09 .

and am in short EY 127.73 stop 127.85 holding 23 pips profit. sold 1 lot and 2 at stop. Target 127.15 at present

EU finding support at 3057/47 must see a close below.

GY is approaching 151.09 .

and am in short EY 127.73 stop 127.85 holding 23 pips profit. sold 1 lot and 2 at stop. Target 127.15 at present

Close 2nd lot on EY at 127.20 stop remains,

GY broke the number 151.09 but did not close below the number on 1hr . sell stop 150.87

EU pass. possible trade but not good enough. 1hr sell maybe, but poor R/R. watch for a better signal to sell support 1.3050/46

Edited by Paulo1