Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

Opened a short on Nikkei earlier and has moved 125 points to the good-have moved stop up close but feel theres more mileage when official European and Uk markets open over next 90 minutes.

What price did you get in at?

Closed on automation at 110 profit.Did'nt go further and fell back slightly to stop.

Nice.

Yes I was up well early Asian time !!

Just noticed a thread literally as I was clicking open this forum and haven't refound it yet where Silver is anticipated to go to $100-150 with Gold lagging in comparison. Its on this site somewhere !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard 100 easy and 500 to 600 long term target. Was interesting a cople of weeks ago when gold was running and silver dropping. I fired a question here and to several so call pro analyists and not one could answer why.

Last night was another pull back on gold. Sell entry was 1937.30, still hold.

Edited by Paulo1

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gold is getting tired... 1850 here we come

1908 here we go :whistling:

I guess it was getting tired. :D1752 now.:clap2:

1700 may prove to be a nice reversal point. Watch a wait, see what happens.

Edited by Paulo1

Pleased for you-gutted myself to see wheres its gone.

Rightly I refused to move my stop previously 100 points further as was certain it had topped (for now) although considered it, but as it breaks every rule in the book I declined.

If I had would have been 930 pips to the good this morning-Ouch !! B)

Pleased for you-gutted myself to see wheres its gone.

Rightly I refused to move my stop previously 100 points further as was certain it had topped (for now) although considered it, but as it breaks every rule in the book I declined.

If I had would have been 930 pips to the good this morning-Ouch !! B)

So sorry to here that. But you must obey your rules.

I am looking for a rejection about 1787.90 zone to enter short again . First zone where it MAY fail is 1771.20

Still holding my sell from last night. Also have a daily sell signal today. Am also also expecting 24 to 32 hr consolidation period, so be aware of the possibility.

Edited by Paulo1

Will watch Gold but sat on sidelines currently as intending to wait until Ben Berneckes speech has been delivered on Friday.

Anything neutral is likely to depress the markets whilst the markets in MHO have already anticipated a positive speech and anything less.......

reading my posts you will notice i am always looking for resistance zones to sell, If you look at the recent sell on Gold, which is no different than anything else,gravity rules 3 to 1.

Edited by Paulo1

<BR>
<BR>If and i mean a BIG IF, it hits 1550, BUY BUY BUY. I have orders at that zone already.<BR>
<BR><BR>Duly noted. 1550 not 1650 ??<BR>
<BR><BR>1500 in extension, always aware of the round numbers at any level. i don't think 1650 is strong support at present but may well be in the future.<BR><BR>Have attached some pattern training pics. These are to a student i teach. (daki)<BR><BR>Using the candle chart and line chart to find patterns, sometimes you don't see them on a candle chart and when changed to a line chart . the light shines through.<BR><BR>

post-49444-0-65848500-1314271060_thumb.g

post-49444-0-82986900-1314271075_thumb.g

Gold play.

Daily Chart.

Have closed all sells on gold at present.

Am looking around 1727 to 1741 for price action pending entry. Stops be around 1698 zone .

Entered a long on silver at 39.98 current price 40.90. Am looking at building a bigger position on this with a 2yr view.

Sold GBPUSD at 1.6357 stop moved to 1.6355 and have taken 80% profit of the table. This trade presently as daily trendline support at 1.6260.

Edited by Paulo1

Watching NZDUSD for long entry and a possible sell on Cable.

Still hold EURGBP long from earlier. Have taken 14 pips profit and stop remains. Covered with profit.

you got filled EUR/GBP @ 88.20 Paulo?

Still hold EURGBP long from earlier. Have taken 14 pips profit and stop remains. Covered with profit.

Yes , and have closed most of the order and stop is now at 8840

can you clarify what time you got filled because by coincidence I had also an order parked there and was not picked up even with institutional data feed. If you got filled than only because your broker took you in the B-book and I guess you trade retail or you entered already before midnight thai time last night.

thanks

Edited by PCA

can you clarify what time you got filled because by coincidence I had also an order parked there and was not picked up even with institutional data feed. If you got filled than only because your broker took you in the B-book and I guess you trade retail or you entered already before midnight thai time last night.

thanks

Attached is my entry order live. This platform is FXDD timezone.

Just looking it was actually 28, sorry about that.

post-49444-0-52503400-1314351507_thumb.p

Edited by Paulo1

Down for the week because of a stopped out Gold trade with very wide stop which promptly reversed but thats life !!

11 out of 14 trades to the good, so average high and no complaints.

US finished the week strongly despite lacklustre performance from Bernencke so sentiment for recovery is there.

Expect strong Indicie performance on the back of any good news next week.

Down for the week because of a stopped out Gold trade with very wide stop which promptly reversed but thats life !!

US finished the week strongly despite lacklustre performance from Bernencke so sentiment for recovery is there.

Excellent trading Chivas. moving stops against rules , never a good idea. Adjusting rules to volitility is now a bad move either. 11 out of 14 , solid trading..

All i have really done this week is sold Gold at 1700 and bought back at 1790 and silver at 39.98.

Interestinly gold bounced hard of the 1702 zone. it only spent 2hrs at that zone was tested once and has now moved 1837.90 and after market trades higher.

All Indicies opened strongly as expected but not sure where the good news exactly is but will take it nonetheless.

Have opened week with 60 pip locked into Dax profit with stop right up to 10 points trailing.

All Indicies opened strongly as expected but not sure where the good news exactly is but will take it nonetheless.

Have opened week with 60 pip locked into Dax profit with stop right up to 10 points trailing.

Fell back and closed at plus 60.

Await US market direction for possible further trade.

Fell back and closed at plus 60.

Await US market direction for possible further trade.

had you been long over the weekend or did you short the opening or how did you lock in 60 points today chivas?