Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

Like many currencies.

Excellent vid !

Music is perfect for it too!

Thanks

The music is great.

Copper. Bullish

Am buying , bottom is now in place at 3000. There has been a huge surge in cancelled warrants . This is extremely bullish. cancelling warrants indicates a desire to take physical delivery. This means, end users, not speculators are saying copper is a BUY at these levels.

Current price 3314.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning

there is an interesting Scanner for australian Stocks -

but I have Problems to use it correctly

http://www.stockscan.com.au/

any Suggestions?

Will have a look at it.

Here is a simple scan i use. 5 days higher volume, 3 days price make a high in a row. If you run a scan you do not want any more the 8 potentials MAX. 4 is better on the ASX. One you have done your scan and and identified some stocks, you then need to do your analysis and work out the ones withy the highest potential..

USDCAD entry was 1.0519 , stop 1.0573 target 1 hit at 1.04090, plus 100 pips @ $20 per pip.

Am looking to add to this position sell limit around 1.0426 Sell Stop 1.0347 ish.

USDSGD is worth watching also.

2nd entry with triggered 1.0347 and closed 1.0268 , Unreal week .

Copper Analysis

Copper is known as an Indicator for the Health of the Stockmarkets

Copper Carts Fibonacci Weekly - the weekly Candle shows strong Support came in near the 50 Fibo line

4ofl4rop.gif

however, 3 Days ago, we see a confirmed bullish Doji in the 1H Chart with the 2 confirmung Candles

............after a decline, or long bear candlestick, a doji signals that selling pressure is starting to diminish. Doji indicate that the forces of supply and demand are becoming more evenly matched and a change in trend may be near..............

but we also can see a 10 Day Resistence in RED

8e2s6zef.gif

IMHO - only the Break of this Resistence might lead to longer rising Prize in Copper AND in a significant Rise in the World Stockmarkets

we might still continue to stay in global Bearmarket, as long Copper does not break this recent established Resistence Line and the higher open of the bear Candle, just established 4 Days before this Resistence Line and keeping staying well above the 38 Fibonacci

Edited by DummDays

USDCAD entry was 1.0519 , stop 1.0573 target 1 hit at 1.04090, plus 100 pips @ $20 per pip.

Am looking to add to this position sell limit around 1.0426 Sell Stop 1.0347 ish.

Have entered a sell on usdsgd at 1.2938 stop in the money at 1.2933 , looking at 1.27755 target area. Area to watch is 1.2875 low. could reverse.

post-49444-0-47177800-1318222492_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

Have entered a sell on usdsgd at 1.2938 stop in the money at 1.2933 , looking at 1.27755 target area. Area to watch is 1.2875 low. could reverse.

well done, was great momentum in this trade - should have looked a bit earlier

Cheers,

SGD presently trading at support 1.2895

Aware the USA is closed tonight.

Dummdays,

Have you been trading for a while? Candle formations are sometimes the most powerful indicator you have. Candles. trendlines, S/R and Risk/Reward is all we need to master. Fibs, pivots are secondary, stoc, macd, adx etc are there to confirm, not trigger.

Cheers,

SGD presently trading at support 1.2895

Aware the USA is closed tonight.

Dummdays,

Have you been trading for a while? Candle formations are sometimes the most powerful indicator you have. Candles. trendlines, S/R and Risk/Reward is all we need to master. Fibs, pivots are secondary, stoc, macd, adx etc are there to confirm, not trigger.

paulo - I had a time, I have been I small trader

now I am studying everyday to get me into this

there are so many indicators, I am confused

I would like to concentrate on maximum 3

what would you suggest?

Dumbydum.

get rid of the indicators, learn to read the candle and price action at s/r zone and the you can look at the indicators for confirmation. Most peope look at the indicator for the signal, then the price..lol. best way to loose money.

USDSGD stop moved to 1.2900

Edited by Paulo1

Old News , but interesting .

Euronext to offer faster equities trading from 2007

(14/12/06) 14 December 2006

From early 2007, Euronext will offer a cash trading platform capable of handling up to 10 times current volumes at 20 times the speed, early tests of the system have shown.

Euronext and its IT service provider Atos Euronext Market Solutions (AEMS), supported by infrastructure and engineering teams from IBM, carried out performance testing on the planned upgrade of the equities trading platform (NSC Equities), which is scheduled to go live in early 2007 as part of Euronext’s Technological Enhancement Programme.

The upgraded trading platform, which is based on Linux-IBM technology, also meets the highest industry standards in terms of resilience and availability, with a fault-tolerant architecture, redundant processes, and real-time database replication to the disaster recovery site.

Testing, which recreated typical and extraordinary market conditions, produced impressive results. The highlights are:

· An average response time of under 5 milliseconds.

· The ability to maintain a sustained workload of 25,000 orders per second, with peaks at 50,000 orders per second lasting 5 minutes and 100,000 orders per second during a 10 second period.

· Over 100 million orders handled and 20 million trades generated in 2 hours.

· 850,000 trades generated on a single financial instrument, with a peak at 10,000 orders per second.

The new platform’s horizontal scalability means that Euronext will be able to continue to process record-breaking trading volumes.

The changes are being made as part of Euronext’s Technological Enhancement Programme and follow the successful technology upgrade of the warrants trading platform (NSC Warrants) to the Linux-IBM architecture in July 2006. In August 2006 Euronext upgraded its existing networks, enabling a 50% performance improvement in data distribution.

The upgrade is designed to ensure that the exchange continues to be able to meet the evolving needs of its customers. Trading strategies and activities have evolved at a very fast pace in recent years. The great variety of instruments and products (blue chips, structured products, trackers) available and the diversity of market contributors and their associated trading activities, ranging from the traditional to the most pioneering (such as algorithmic trading and black box trading), underscore customers' need for speed, flexibility, capacity and reliability.

Michael Towarek of Citadel* commented, "We are very pleased to hear that Euronext is investing in its technology in order to support quantitative trading strategies."

XAUUSD alert on a possible sell on the close in 5 mins, stop will be 1669.28, entry 1662 zone target 1650 range.

This is not a trade for risk adverse traders.

Edited by Paulo1

XAUUSD alert on a possible sell on the close in 5 mins, stop will be 1669.28, entry 1662 zone target 1650 range.

Has broken higher, wait for 1hr close and stops above 1680 if a valid signal presents.

Has broken higher, wait for 1hr close and stops above 1680 if a valid signal presents.

daily highs have been broken, looking to enter long.

daily highs have been broken, looking to enter long.

and long it went. Missed entry.

GBPCHF have sold at 1.4148 stop 4321 Target, 1.3525 and 2546 Daily signal. Also sold AUDNZD and Cable last night. , profits taking on cable.

Who wants to trade 10 to 30 pips per day consistantly in FX?

As always I follow you with relish and as FX is an area I've failed in (overall) in the past please count me in.

Edited by Chivas

Paulo,

Where are we going next week ?? Copper is haywire in its movement !! Quite frankly its more up and down......but I know I'd been banned if I said it....

Am following Gold avidly as well...

Any thoughts ??...