Chiang Mai Hydro Supplies

bunta71

Hello bunta71, is that checking in CM or on T-V? On one of the hydro threads I gave the #'s for Dutch Greenery which was the only place in CM I though was still open. Use to be a plant/flower's hydro outlet, but their site been down a few years.

There was no real 'store', for that matter there's no real 'full supply' hydro store in Thailand.

Dutch Greenery is BAD on RETURNING E-Mails, as a lot of Thai places are. Their contact info is on the other hydro thread. If you find a place not listed, please post it. I need a case of vine clips.

rice555

Hello bunta71, are you sure it was on the farming forum? From the time I've been doing hydro here, the only place you can 'really call' a hydro store is in Singapore.

The stores here are really supply stores for the systems they sell, not general hydroponics.

Years back when I contacted Dutch Greenery in CM and asked about their store, the have a office and you could go to their warehouse to see what they sold, but it was mostly by the case. You really didn't say what you were looking for besides a store, but the BKK places will mail/EMS to you after a money transfer.

If you read the 'need transplanting help' and 'pepper' threads, you see we had to get white grow bags from CM.

To save time from running around and trying to find things which most likely they don't have here, I order from a US store and Fed-X brings it to my front door.

Did you try the online Thai yellow pages?

rice555