Russian Girl Agogo Now Open In Pattaya

Wanraya

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I popped in to see for my self last night, one pig ugly girl on stage, fully clothed trying to take them off seductively (not)  7 years first time I have ever walked in and out without buying a drink.

On the other hand went to the beach in soi 15 and wow, fully stocked with new young faces, one friend commented that they must have hijacked a school bus in Issan and bought them down.  well worth a look.

So, are you saying you're a paodophile or something, personally i find those comments about a school bus pretty disgusting especially as you and your friend are probally some 50+ leering perverts. Have nothing against Go-Go's but >18 :o

Dave- hmmm u had a few tonite didn't you!!! hahah Spose kurgen could be found in Jenny's Star Bar- more up his style!!!  :D

I often go there looking for Dave :D

He's hard to find because he's always hanging out the back and keeping his head down :D:o

Cheers Kurgen always good to learn more about Dave and his tastes!!! :D

Dave- hmmm u had a few tonite didn't you!!! hahah Spose kurgen could be found in Jenny's Star Bar- more up his style!!!  :D

He's hard to find because he's always hanging out the back and keeping his head down :D:o

Thats enough of that kurgan.

Remember i'm holding your twiglets at ransom :D

What's a twiglet ? Twin pigs ?

He's hard to find because he's always hanging out the back and keeping his head down :o:D

What's a twiglet ? Twin pigs ?

I've heard that Kurgens had some piglets in his time :D:D

So, are you saying you're a paodophile or something, personally i find those comments about a school bus pretty disgusting especially as you and your friend are probally some 50+ leering perverts. Have nothing against Go-Go's but >18

Wanderer>> get a life you pri%k, it was a comparison of the old weathered hags in the Russian gogo and the beautiful Thai girls ( new faces) in the Beach.. Calling people pedo's is not nice and can be dangerous to you health.. be careful what you post !!

They apparantly all Have work permits to dance, a friend told me no bar fines but u can make your own arrangements with the girls but its pang 3k UP, don't  see the value in it myself but each to his own.

I suggest you all start going there leaving the Thai beauties to me.  :D

To me, it's a bit like opening a roast pork shop in Israel... !! :o:D

totster :D

They apparantly all Have work permits to dance, a friend told me no bar fines but u can make your own arrangements with the girls but its pang 3k UP, don't  see the value in it myself but each to his own.

I suggest you all start going there leaving the Thai beauties to me.  :D

To me, it's a bit like opening a roast pork shop in Israel... !! :o:D

totster :D

Even with a predatory pricing program :D

I popped in to see for my self last night, one pig ugly girl on stage, fully clothed trying to take them off seductively (not)  7 years first time I have ever walked in and out without buying a drink.

On the other hand went to the beach in soi 15 and wow, fully stocked with new young faces, one friend commented that they must have hijacked a school bus in Issan and bought them down.  well worth a look.

So, are you saying you're a paodophile or something, personally i find those comments about a school bus pretty disgusting especially as you and your friend are probally some 50+ leering perverts. Have nothing against Go-Go's but >18

Wanderer>> get a life you pri%k, it was a comparison of the old weathered hags in the Russian gogo and the beautiful Thai girls ( new faces) in the Beach.. Calling people pedo's is not nice and can be dangerous to you health.. be careful what you post !!

Fourbath the point made by Wanderer is quite valid judging the way you put yours. Spacially when you initiate yours by denigrating a bar girl (she has to do what we do not need to do becuase we were born with better fortune, but this does not entitle us to treat them in that way).

Your comment does not get there, but it is near there, and Wenderer felt offended about it. It is a genuine and honest reaction and he expressed it (I felt the same).

Attempting to intimidate Wanderer does make you to look the nice guy you probably are.

Gimme a T

Gimme an R

Gimme an O

Gimme an L

Gimme another L

nontrll.jpg

Gimme a T

Gimme an R

Gimme an O

Gimme an L

Gimme another L

nontrll.jpg

Troll or nay, ole Fourbaht ain't a suitable companion for our upper class members

Fourbath the point made by Wanderer is quite valid judging the way you put yours. Spacially when you initiate yours by denigrating a bar girl (she has to do what we do not need to do becuase we were born with better fortune, but this does not entitle us to treat them in that way).

Your comment does not get there, but it is near there, and Wenderer felt offended about it. It is a genuine and honest reaction and he expressed it (I felt the same).

Attempting to intimidate Wanderer does make you to look the nice guy you probably are.

What? I have never said anything bad about (Thai) bar girls in my life and would never dream of doing so, check before you post.. I worship and respect them.

If he (wanderer) is offended by Thai life then maybe Thailand or this forum is not for him.

As I said anyone should be very careful about labeling or calling someone a Pedo.. Its not nice especially from a newbie who has never taken the time to read any of my previous posts. I take great offense to it and will not let it pass from anyone!!

Maybe you should stick to your little vendetta against Pattaya Live Cam buddy..

Gimme a T

Gimme an R

Gimme an O

Gimme an L

Gimme another L

nontrll.jpg

PUBLIC APOLOGY: Sorry Fourbaht, I miss quoted you mate. I wanted to have a pop at Wanderer, for having a pop at you ( re. paedophile etc.).

School busses in Isaan are serious eye-candy. Doesn't make you a Michael Jackson /Gary Glitter at all :o

Do you also hang around school gates with your bag of sweeties ! Pervert !!

Botox how old is your wife mate?

No one is suggesting anything untoward with young girls, get a life.

Just saying we like young rather than old.. no one is mentioning underage or infact any age except the ones calling names..

I am sure like me Mr Bean is as anti child abuse and underage sex as you and your goody two shoes crew are.

I would be the first on the phone to the authorities if anyone I saw or knew who was abusing anyone underage.

Listen before you speak and get things in context.

Bean No sweat no offense taken..

I will not bow down to any one who does not know me calling me a Pedo, any one who wants to do it face to face PM me and see if you have the balls to do it in person.

Fouthbath comments:

I popped in to see for my self last night, one pig ugly girl on stage, fully clothed trying to take them off seductively (not) ........
and later:
What? I have never said anything bad about (Thai) bar girls in my life

and he add on his first comment:

On the other hand went to the beach in soi 15 and wow, fully stocked with new young faces.......they must have hijacked a school bus in Issan and bought them down. well worth a look.

And he feels offended because somebody dont like his commet?

Maybe you should stick to your little vendetta against Pattaya Live Cam buddy

At least those guys are doing something good in Pattaya by getting ride of werstern scams, and not talking pedo or denigrating Thai girls like yourself.

Mind your language mate!