Motorcycle Clubs In Thailand?

DirkKohler

Hi to all forum members!

Permanently moved to Thailand few months ago. I am experienced biker and looking to join some local MC's.

Can you tell me what are the most active motorcycle clubs and where is their base.

Are there any national charters or these happen to be associated with certain cities or regions?

Thanks in advance.

Dirk

Thanks guys. I am based in Phuket and BKK, shuttling a lot between these 2 places. To me it don't really matter where the MC is based cause I ride a lot. What I really need to know is if there is a website featuring list of all Thai based Motorcycle Clubs so I can check them out. I am 99%, not interested in Outlaws type of shit.

Has anyone here thought of establishing brand new, nationwide MC with chapters all over the country? I see CroBiker is working on it, any thoughts?

Thanks guys. I am based in Phuket and BKK, shuttling a lot between these 2 places. To me it don't really matter where the MC is based cause I ride a lot. What I really need to know is if there is a website featuring list of all Thai based Motorcycle Clubs so I can check them out. I am 99%, not interested in Outlaws type of shit.

Has anyone here thought of establishing brand new, nationwide MC with chapters all over the country? I see CroBiker is working on it, any thoughts?

Yup Dirk, I am working on it. We are in process of setting up Malaysian and Thai national clubs. Anyone who rides 250cc and above is welcome to join regardless of bike type: adventure, sport, cruiser....or race, nationality etc. There are no politics and usual crap, just a bunch of expats and South East Asian dudes who love to socialize and ride around this region. We will be fully operational sometime late February or March 2009, not easy to coordinate various tasks. We are also looking for people to start their own chapters in various parts of Thailand, PM me for more info. Btw, International HQ of this club is to be based in Phuket.

Edited by CroBiker

hi dirk ,go to a good book shop in bangkok and look for ride thailand magazine,,this will get you up to date a bit regarding the thai biker scene ...there is a brilliant bike scene in thailand with bike weeks on every month.......

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good Barry, got one already.

You and crobiker are together in this new MC project? Like what I see, so far all big ass bikes and well experienced folks behind the project.

yes dirk things are looking good ......starting to take shape now..........