Cheapest Way To Uk? (without Swimming)

Tonycheston

Hi there,

I need to get back to the UK (Manchester would be the best airport) around the 28th Nov for about 10 days. Mum has to have an operation and needs some help when she gets out of hospital. Anyone know who offers the best flight deals here in BKK or a website that has "good, cheap" prices?

Hi there,

I need to get back to the UK (Manchester would be the best airport) around the 28th Nov for about 10 days. Mum has to have an operation and needs some help when she gets out of hospital. Anyone know who offers the best flight deals here in BKK or a website that has "good, cheap" prices?

I often find the best prices are with the Airline directly, try Emirates & Etihads online prices.

Absolute cheapest way - buy boat: you can still buy passage on a cargo/container boat from Thailand to Europe (18/21 days!!)

Why buy a boat when you can buy a peddalo, he did say cheapest.

Better still why buy one?....just rent one for an hour, if your a quick mover and catch a good current you could be far enough away for Somchai not to bother chasing you.

Edited by sunreader

Google for NPK in Pattaya, Pattayaland 1 I think. Used them for years and no qualms about putting money in their account for an e ticket. They usually beat Etihad's own online prices and Etihad are just about the cheapest of all except air bin laden and the like.

For an easy starting price go to www.pattayamail.com and go to the Massic Travel page. Their rates are fairly accurate.

Absolute cheapest way - buy boat: you can still buy passage on a cargo/container boat from Thailand to Europe (18/21 days!!)

You know any boats to UK for less than $100 a day. Thaivisa has hosted amny discussion on this before and the conclusion has never been that a boat is cheap. If it was I'd do it.

Let us know if you find a cheap one

:-)

if you know more id like the idea of this, providing we dont get attacked by pirates of course

I have done this. Don't think you can travel from Thailand. I travelled from Port Klang in Malaysia to Hamburg. Although you can travel to UK from Malay.

Cost BT 80k and took 3 weeks via Sri Lanka and Suez canal. Three excellent meals a day, massive cabin and cheap booze. Excellent experience.

I used a company called, from memory, cargo ship voyages. I can dig out there website address if interested.