Need To Find A Quote Beach For Day Trips

pauls2979

hi all hope someone on TV can help with my request , i am looking for a nice beach for me and my family to have day trips from Bangkok ,

i have tried hua hin , cha am ,bang saen and yesterday went to pattaya , all was to busy ie people trying to sale you things while trying to read a book , or sleep , don't like paying for the deck chairs , as we like to walk around a lot ,

needs to be safe for the kids , always take at about 4 kids with us, my daughter , son and their friends

we like to cook our own food on the beach , so not nice for other people if beach has to many people on it ,

we have a big old Mercedes that drive well and safe , with video games for the kids in the back , but looking not to spend more then 2 to 3 hours getting there from our home ,

so i am looking for a beach that's quote , can see the car from the beach , re cooking stuff in the boot , kids can run around safely

and me and the wife can relax and do the cooking ,

PS have a GPS in the car so should be able to find must places , if they are of the Beeton track,

Nice beach near Pinnacle Hotel, Na Jomtien too. Sukhumvit Road opposite Alarnkarn - go down the road til you get to Pinnacle keep going past, the road veers to your right - park at the end. Quiet, no sellers. Hardly ever any people.

looking in my sat nav as we speck

many thanks aussiechick