Renting V Buying

In a recession the rich get richer.....

What a nonsense. What is happening now with 5000$ suits bankers? Hundreds of thousands jobs in finance only lost. Ask Richard Fuld, ex-CEO of Lehman, he was a billionaire (when you see him at soup kitchen). CEOs of Detroit's Big 3 - they were paid 20+ million a year now working for 1$, their piles of stocks worthless.

in a recession, the rich survive, the poor get f@#$%! and the rest move back with their parents ..

I couldn't agree more... Like I said, happy days are here again! FCYK< I've already made money in the market in the U.S. And, yes my 6% guaranteed Annuity did get a bailout from the U.S. Mahalo tayers, for the tax rebate. Also another fund, retirement, went belly up but was bailed out under U.S. Law.... Happy Days are Still here! Have money, during recession, get more!

Your not a full shilling FarangFatal, go Troll somewhere else!

Sussed! 55555555 :o

In a recession the rich get richer.....

What a nonsense.

What is happening now with 5000$ suits bankers? Hundreds of thousands jobs in finance only lost.

Ask Richard Fuld, ex-CEO of Lehman, he was a billionaire (when you see him at soup kitchen).

CEOs of Detroit's Big 3 - they were paid 20+ million a year now working for 1$, their piles of stocks worthless.

You still believe in fairy tales don't you?

Steve jobs returned to apple to work for 0$ salary for years.Not to mention of course his massive amount of stock options and his bills paid by the company.

Maybe you also believe that those Detroit CEO's really drove all the way to Washington in their hybrid cars for there latest beggars meeting.55555