Confused About 'good' Thai Girls

lowersmiths

Typical farang dickheads!  Yeah, and they think they are so innocent!

So, you consider yourself "good" farang?

Go get them, gals!  Sting them and get as much money as ya can!  Afterall, that's the only thing ya can get from them!

If you read back honey, you'll see some typical farung dickheads who wholeheartedly disagree with him, and think that there are some truely decent women out there. Unfortunately you just proved that you aren't one of them. When you say things like this, other women have to suffer for it because you just back up the stereotype that seems to piss you off so much.

Go dance on a pole or something

cv

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no dj pat, i've known this girl for months. i used to meet her from work during her lunch hour and would take her out on my days off.

she said sex was completely off limits, because she needed to know if i was 'good'. i asked her how long this would take ..... she said maybe 10 more months!

to be honest, i was getting a bit fed up. 10 months is too long to wait, i don't care how much i liked her, it isn't natural.

i decided to 'go for broke' and take her out for meal, go to a club she really likes and get her drunk. we had a great night (and morning) and then she came out with the 'you give me money' completely out of the blue.

i told her no (i was skint after the previous night anyway!) and that she had to go. she called me 10 mins later and said she had been given the day off work because i had made her late. i told her i had made other plans already and i haven't spoken to her since.

interesting to hear a few other posters have had similar experiences.

Typical farang dickheads! Yeah, and they think they are so innocent!

Go get them, gals! Sting them and get as much money as ya can! Afterall, that's the only thing ya can get from them!

Your doing yourself and your tarnished country no favours with outbursts like that!

Typical farang dickheads!  Yeah, and they think they are so innocent!

Go get them, gals!  Sting them and get as much money as ya can!  Afterall, that's the only thing ya can get from them!

If you read back honey, you'll see some typical farung dickheads who wholeheartedly disagree with him, and think that there are some truely decent women out there. Unfortunately you just proved that you aren't one of them. When you say things like this, other women have to suffer for it because you just back up the stereotype that seems to piss you off so much.

Go dance on a pole or something

cv

I guess you see me using the word "typical" meaning the most usual characteristics. Which is what I see. So I am just saying what I see. And this is not "where emotion has overcome logic".

Sorry, if you are not one of them. Those words do not refer to you then. :o

she said sex was completely off limits, because she needed to know if i was 'good'. i asked her how long this would take ..... she said maybe 10 more months!

lowersmiths..............you didnt mention whether she was a virgin when you met her.........so why should sex be completely off limits to her?? Think about it.... :o

Bronco......you may be right but there are emotional people everywhere though..... :D

lowersmiths..............you didnt mention whether she was a virgin when you met her.........so why should sex be completely off limits to her?? Think about it.... :D

Bronco......you may be right but there are emotional people everywhere though..... :D

You beat me to it SK. I too wondered if she'd already had her cherry picked.

If she wasn't a virgin nor 'hot to trot' then maybe she was getting her nasties from elsewhere at the same time. :o

My "proper" Thai woman (wife via a tradational Thai marriage) has refused to have sex with me for a couple of months now. In fact, we have never had real sex. She claims this is because of her conservative upbringing, Mama might hear, etc, etc. Funny, she is not shy when it comes to asking for money. What say all of you on this one??

sorry a........i think you need a sex counseller :D

really i cannot believe what i am reading here :D

show her you the boss.....she is full of shit......give her a good turnover and slap her around a bit :o

hope you get my drift :D

a2396..........i have heard your story once too often!!! If she is worried Mama may hear, move out of Mama's house or move Mama out of your house!!! Solves the problem/excuse!!!

show her you the boss.....she is full of shit......give her a good turnover and slap her around a bit 

kreon........don't tell me cavemen still exist, I thought they were extinct!!! Are you one of them?

What kind of man would "slap" is wife if she was denying him sex? I am not saying she should be doing that but what you are asking a2396 to do is real low down chauvanistic male!!! What will you advise him next? Pin her down and rape her?? Outrageous! :o

Lowersmith........WELCOME TO REALITY!!!  :D

Not ALL are bad..........just a lot of them!! It is pretty hard to find a good Thai woman.

Most would be "nice" so long as they get their yearly vacation overseas, monthly expenses, snow to play in and etc.....who wouldnt?? :D

Not all "good" girls are good and most are superficial....may it be money, mobile phones, cars, land etc. Get use to it kid! :o

and Farang ladies are all paragons of virtue. You may be, but you are in the minority :D

a2396..........i have heard your story once too often!!! If she is worried Mama may hear, move out of Mama's house or move Mama out of your house!!! Solves the problem/excuse!!!
show her you the boss.....she is full of shit......give her a good turnover and slap her around a bit 

kreon........don't tell me cavemen still exist, I thought they were extinct!!! Are you one of them?

What kind of man would "slap" is wife if she was denying him sex? I am not saying she should be doing that but what you are asking a2396 to do is real low down chauvanistic male!!! What will you advise him next? Pin her down and rape her?? Outrageous! :o

maybe i should have said "spank" :D

I met a 'good' Thai girl a few months ago at the place where she worked and started seeing her on a regular basis. We went to the movies, out for meals etc etc without any sex. It was like the kind of dating you do when you're a teenager in England. She said she wanted to see if I was 'good' before she committed herself, which I accepted.

While this is going on I'm still on the bargirl scene. I love bargirls, but I was looking for something different and not money-driven.

Anyways, I finally managed to get the 'good' girl into bed (a combination of subtle wit, easy charm and 25 singa beers). The next morning, after seconds, she said 'you give me money'. I was shocked, I couldn't believe my ears.

I asked her if she was same as bargirl and she got really upset. She said 'for mobile phone, for family' etc. I told her to go whistle but I'm really confused. Is this normal???

or the 2004 Troll handicap

You should have saved this one for April the 1st.

See how often people here insult and mock the Thais and when a negative comment on farangs comes out, a Mod will come out and say "this thread is really  starting to go nowhere"!

Look at yourselves at the mirror and see this comment as well.

Me being emotional again?

Stickman says there that Farang means Foreigner. WRONG It means a white foreigner. He's a real Thai expert :o