Next Thaivisa Get Together/piss Up/party

Ritti

Jamie

They, with bright foreheads, only say that - yes

it is quite good that you think positive and admit that u have got a bright one after trying to grow yr hair which doesnt work

but obviously it doesnt take a better man :D

Never tried to grow my hair dear, it either does or doesn't - i have no such attachments to it, but two things continue to grow as you get older - a man's nose and a man's...

Bring your young little gigs to the next Bk p-up so we can discuss the difference between handsome and sexy :D

Jcon must chime in.

bkkjames, you're getting creepy. I know it's not just me who thinks so either... :o

you are denied entry to the BKK TV gang. my word is final.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jamie

They, with bright foreheads, only say that - yes

it is quite good that you think positive and admit that u have got a bright one after trying to grow yr hair which doesnt work

but obviously it doesnt take a better man :D

Never tried to grow my hair dear, it either does or doesn't - i have no such attachments to it, but two things continue to grow as you get older - a man's nose and a man's...

Bring your young little gigs to the next Bk p-up so we can discuss the difference between handsome and sexy :D

Jcon must chime in.

bkkjames, you're getting creepy. I know it's not just me who thinks so either... :D

you are denied entry to the BKK TV gang. my word is final.

Hey Jcon: If you think I give a flying turd what you think, you have me confused with someone else mate. As for you BKK TV Gang, we all know how well they are at organising P-Ups. See halloween as the latest example. :o

abso-loser-ly .... all the members have the right to join the meeting up

For Halloween pissup, we dnt have anymore excuses... cos you dnt believe us anyway. :o

and Jamie, please stop being jealous and stop jabbing the our posts... It is so VAIN

abso-loser-ly .... all the members have the right to join the meeting up

For Halloween pissup, we dnt have anymore excuses... cos you dnt believe us anyway. :o

and Jamie, please stop being jealous and stop jabbing the our posts... It is so VAIN

I think you wrote the wrong name, shouldn't you be referring to JC?

WOW this is the 138th reply and we ctill can not sort this out (I am glad I have staff that do that for me)

Black Swan 8pm (or earlier if you aree thirsty)

Black Swan

The Black Swan Pub is a small English Style outlet that serves up beer, thats all u need to know.

It is under the North side of Asok BTS (North side is opposite Robinsons) no need for compass

http://www.blackswanbkk.com/

http://www.blackswanbkk.com/contact_us.html

WOW this is the 138th reply and we ctill can not sort this out (I am glad I have staff that do that for me)

Black Swan 8pm (or earlier if you aree thirsty)

Black Swan

The Black Swan Pub is a small English Style outlet that serves up beer, thats all u need to know.

It is under the North side of Asok BTS (North side is opposite Robinsons) no need for compass

http://www.blackswanbkk.com/

http://www.blackswanbkk.com/contact_us.html

*Yawn :o Yawn* Ill think about it. What about having a T-V salsa party. Or in favor of –jcon- abba greatest hits piss up!!! LOL…

me vs mirror??

Jamie, i'm not in the fighting unless you will grow some pony tails

Ummm what is William Tell???

Black Swan is no pumping night club, and it's pretty slow but great central point. Have a beer and go elsewhere

Jamie, D'you copy?

Edited by thithi

me vs mirror??

Jamie, i'm not in the fighting unless you will grow some pony tails

Ummm what is William Tell???

Black Swan is no pumping night club, and it's pretty slow but great central point. Have a beer and go elsewhere

Jamie, D'you copy?

Still don't get the William Tell thingy - RJT please, do tell.

As for Pony Tails, I am afraid that's not possible by Saturday but could throw in two days of unshavenness to rash you all over?

Bright forehead?

Just because you are 140cm high and have to look up to people, doesn't mean because you can only see their foreheads that they dont have hair on top my dear. Next time I will endevour to bend down to you can get a clearer view.

So who is actually going to go to the Black Swan on Saturday?

It is only the starting point for the evening as it is very easy to get to.

Not that I would be too upset if it was just me and thithi that turn up but hey the more the merrier!

William Tell is that guy that shot an apple off his son's head with an arrow. I think RJT is indicating that he might shoot James in the nuts! :o

Edited by mrtingtong