Gold & Silver Coins

excaliber

Does anyone know where I can find & purchase gold coins; American Eagles, maple leaf, etc., etc. Any weight. (not Thai gold)

I'm in Esaan with no easy access to the gold shops in China Town, Bangkok so don't know if they are available there.

Anyone who has any information OR Gold/Silver coins for sale, I would appreciate any legitimate response.

Thanks in advance....

Sorry for the repeat post, I just saw other similiar posts..... :o

Edited by excaliber

Sorry but for investment or just for collecting ?

Not sure how you would insure this if a collection in a house and even less sure how you would explain it to police when it went missing 5 minutes after you left it alone for the first time !

You'd need a 400 ton safe to make sure it didn't "walk" away.

Hi

Have a number of Maple Leafs, and a Chinese Panda, and an Austrian Philharmonic. All are 1 troy ounce legal curency coins, of course you won't get many sellers at the 50 Canadian Dollar face value of the Maples .

The world wide supplies for these type of coins is fairly tight at the moment as people like me try to find SOME WAY to protect their buying power. I need some baht for a large purchase soon, so I would be willing to sell part or all 12 ounces at a small premium of 5% to the New York spot gold price which you can see at www.kitco.com or many other websites. This 5% over spot is what I paid to acquire these coins from Border Gold in Vancouver. A check on their website http://www.bordergold.com/ this moment has their selling price for Gold Maples at (this is only updated daily, so can be stale on a big daily move in the spot gold price)

Maple Leaf 1 oz We Sell USD 885.02

While spot is bid at 815.80 USD this is from www.kitco.com (at 1:16 pm Thai time)

So right now Border Gold is charging 8.48% over spot. Now this is just the numbers posted on their website, and if you call and book an order you would get the prices that reflect the exact premium they are charging at that moment, but it looks like it could be more than 5%....

PM me if interested

Cheers