Chiang Mai Bike Week Kicks Off 30th

whiterussian

Hey Pikey!

Guess I just missed you at the Kafe last week- went there to meet David and a bunch of other GTR folks- super friendly bunch and hoping to see them again at the CM Bike Week.

Thank you for helping out LivingLOS with the CB400- you saved his holiday big time!

We ran into him at the top of Doi Inthanon of all places.

1124DoiInthanonSm.jpg

(Do you think that old Bandit is worth fixing? He sure does love it, but...) :o

1121BanditGasSm.jpg

I'll be riding up from the Big Smoke on Friday with a bunch of other guys and we'll look forward to seeing you! I meant to stop my your shop last week but we ended up spending only one night in CM so it'll be for next time.

Happy Trails,

Tony

Hey Tony,

Sorry that I missed you. I was in the Kafe last sunday I think when Tom Forde was in town. Next weekend I'll will be about for the main events, especially the freebie pissup at CNX Triumph from 4pm on the 6th. I think the bike will stay at home and the missus will be pressed into taxi driving service with the truck!

Yep, LivinLOS roasted that little Bandit and is now gonna post it back to Phuket. I'm on my time off next week so will not be at the shop - I'll PM you my number so as we can hookup with you and the other lads/lasses next weekend.

Cheers & ride safe,

Pikey.

Edited by Pikey