Indu Brazil Cattle For Sale

fruity

post-36247-1227490986_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1227491037_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1227491088_thumb.jpgWe must sell our 3 Indu cows asap, as we don't have the time or anyone to look after them. Will sell at a cheap price to a good home.

There is a 15 months old Bull, sired by a famous champion, he is very big for his age & is a lovely animal. There is also his mother(no photo here of her) she is in calf again to a top quality bull. Also we have a very nice 21 months old heiffer who is ready to be inseminated at any time now.

If anyone is interested please pm me for further details. We are in Buriram, A.Muang.

dam_n - they are nice animals those!

Khon Kaen auction on the weekend?

Thanks MF, yes they are lovely animals, we just don't have the time to care for them properly. KK just too far away & the paper work would be a pain just now.

hi there, the don bosco centre in chiang mai run a farm of 75 rai in san kamhaeng. will you be willing to donate (or sell for a token amount?) your herd to them? they support 80 lahu children through school and the farm produces almost all their food to save costs. the cows they already have are for milk production. you could set your conditions for their fostering. father terry tapai is the ic. i can be reached too if you want to have moe information. oh father has NOT asked me to source for animals for his farm. he is a kind man and i believe your animals will be looked after. cheers

weng

hi there, the don bosco centre in chiang mai run a farm of 75 rai in san kamhaeng. will you be willing to donate (or sell for a token amount?) your herd to them? they support 80 lahu children through school and the farm produces almost all their food to save costs. the cows they already have are for milk production. you could set your conditions for their fostering. father terry tapai is the ic. i can be reached too if you want to have moe information. oh father has NOT asked me to source for animals for his farm. he is a kind man and i believe your animals will be looked after. cheers

weng

These are valuable animals! When I say I will sell cheap, I mean that I am prepared to sell at below market value, however, their market value is much more than the small Thai native cows one sees everywhere.

If something is worth having, then it is worth paying for is it not? Good luck to the 'Don Bosco' centre. I firmly believe that charity begins at home.

weng

These are valuable animals! When I say I will sell cheap, I mean that I am prepared to sell at below market value, however, their market value is much more than the small Thai native cows one sees everywhere.

If something is worth having, then it is worth paying for is it not? Good luck to the 'Don Bosco' centre. I firmly believe that charity begins at home.

Beautiful animals, wish I had the space for them.

If you cannot find a buyer quickly this idea may help.

I have a few cows that a family member takes care of for free in return for half the offspring so it cost me nothing in terms of time and money. May be a solution for you if you could find the right person to take care of them.

If you cannot find a buyer quickly this idea may help.

I have a few cows that a family member takes care of for free in return for half the offspring so it cost me nothing in terms of time and money. May be a solution for you if you could find the right person to take care of them.

Beautiful animals. What is the asking price? We already have some Indu's, but not so good as these ones:-(

• 2 months later...
post-36247-1227490986_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1227491037_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1227491088_thumb.jpgWe must sell our 3 Indu cows asap, as we don't have the time or anyone to look after them. Will sell at a cheap price to a good home.

There is a 15 months old Bull, sired by a famous champion, he is very big for his age & is a lovely animal. There is also his mother(no photo here of her) she is in calf again to a top quality bull. Also we have a very nice 21 months old heiffer who is ready to be inseminated at any time now.

If anyone is interested please pm me for further details. We are in Buriram, A.Muang.

Do you still have the cattle? If so I would be interested in them.

You're not "attached" to them are you? - take orders for the meat and slaughter them (just an idea). I'll come and do the dirty deed for some of the meat - and could probably get orders for you for about 250kg's meat.

Update. My wife has 'fostered' them out with a relative, who has plenty of time to take care of them. The usual routine, this year your calf, next year mine! I am just happy they are out of here:)

MF, the thought had occured to me:)

I'm glad to hear you have found an amicable solution.

I did discuss them with my foreman and the possibility of taking them on - actually, he himself was thinking about buying them.

For me, its all about genetics and its taken me near 20 years to get the genetics of this herd best breed up for the conditions I have and the way I run things - so they were little good to me, but the wife says they are well above average from what can be seen in the pics, and looked like they'd add a good set of gene's to his pool (he has a very small herd with top class traits that win him prizes every year, that he breeds with to sell locally - drop me a note if the subject is open to discussion).