Political Demonstrations

nonthaburial

Driving along Viphavadirangsit this afternoon, I wondered why the traffic was so heavy. transpired that a group of thugs (thats what they are) wearing red bandanas and armed with clubs and chain etc had closed the slip road towards the Government transport offices.

I saw at least one car hit by these thugs when the driver probably argued his case to use the road.

The traffic was blocked, people were having their cars attacked and yet not a policeman to be seen.

Seems as if the recipe for bloodshed and violence is almost ready for testing

Driving along Viphavadirangsit this afternoon, I wondered why the traffic was so heavy. transpired that a group of thugs (thats what they are) wearing red bandanas and armed with clubs and chain etc had closed the slip road towards the Government transport offices.

I saw at least one car hit by these thugs when the driver probably argued his case to use the road.

The traffic was blocked, people were having their cars attacked and yet not a policeman to be seen.

Seems as if the recipe for bloodshed and violence is almost ready for testing

It's not just thugs wearing red. There are thugs in yellow too. The key word is: Thugs.

I suppose they use the demonstrations as an excuse to justify their own actions.

post-8262-1227733933_thumb.jpg

Hitler's government was elected, too. Using similar populist principles.

At least the yellowshirts have a proposal to take Thailand out of a vicious cycle going back 60 years. :o

Yes- by rolling back the clock 60 years to the protofascist system advocated by Pibul Songgram in the thirties.