Marriage Counselling For Western Couple

Xangsamhua

Can anyone refer me to a marriage counsellor for a young Western couple in the Bangkok area. They are English speakers, so would need someone with strong English ability. They don't want church-connected services.

Any advice is appreciated. I don't have a lot of detail about the couple; have just been asked to find out what's available.

Thank you

Xangsamhua

Ok ok…. Seriously thou what seems to be the problem? He’s sneaking of late nights for a bit of grinding? He needs a slap in the head. I never see any seriously isues with in young couples, only when the guy cant control him self…or they better fly home to save there marriage I guess .

"The weakness of men is the facade of strength; the strength of women is the facade of weakness."

Ok ok…. Seriously thou what seems to be the problem? He’s sneaking of late nights for a bit of grinding? He needs a slap in the head. I never see any seriously isues with in young couples, only when the guy cant control him self…or they better fly home to save there marriage I guess .

"The weakness of men is the facade of strength; the strength of women is the facade of weakness."

Why do you assume it's the man in your scenario?

To the OP, could I suggest to contact their Embassy, maybe they can point you in a reputable direction.

Ok ok…. Seriously thou what seems to be the problem? He's sneaking of late nights for a bit of grinding? He needs a slap in the head. I never see any seriously isues with in young couples, only when the guy cant control him self…or they better fly home to save there marriage I guess .

To the OP, could I suggest to contact their Embassy, maybe they can point you in a reputable direction.

Thanks BKKJames. I'll tell them that. I don't want to provide details as I haven't told them I've gone to TV, a public forum, for advice. Alcohol is an issue and I've got info on support there.

Ok ok…. Seriously thou what seems to be the problem? He's sneaking of late nights for a bit of grinding? He needs a slap in the head. I never see any seriously isues with in young couples, only when the guy cant control him self…or they better fly home to save there marriage I guess .

Thanks BKKJames. I'll tell them that. I don't want to provide details as I haven't told them I've gone to TV, a public forum, for advice. Alcohol is an issue and I've got info on support there.

If the Embassy can't help, perhaps check with the Chamber of Commerce from their country BritCham, Amcham, AusCham etc for possible ideas on where to look.

Our health section has some info about alcohol councilling too, might want to have a look.

Have passed on the advice and found a couple of services on the net, too. Have checked out the section in TV on alcohol related problems as well. I think they've got enough to go on now.

Thank you all.

Xangsamhua

• 4 weeks later...