Situation At Bkk Airport

BigDamo

Just fly to Malaysia, Laos or Vietnam this year. Go back to Thailand next year. I love Thailand and especially Bangkok to bits and pieces, but I can't tolerate this crap anymore. Thailand won't see a single cent from me until its all been resolved and I'm sure many feel the same way. The situation at the airport will clear out for SURE before HM's December 5th Birthday, if not before the weekend is over.

My two satang! Actually make that my two euro cents... hah!

Edited by doczenith83

Just fly to Malaysia, Laos or Vietnam this year. Go back to Thailand next year. I love Thailand and especially Bangkok to bits and pieces, but I can't tolerate this crap anymore. Thailand won't see a single cent from me until its all been resolved and I'm sure many feel the same way. The situation at the airport will clear out for SURE before HM's December 5th Birthday, if not before the weekend is over.

My two satang! Actually make that my two euro cents... hah!

Even if the problems continue IMO it would definitely be worth making the effort to get to Pattaya. Imagine how much friendlier the girls will be when they're starved of tourists.

Imagine all the lost business for taxi-drivers to-from BKK airport. They will surely press for the clearance of protesters at the airport. Also I hope that Bell coaches the Pattaya-Bangkok Airport service doesn't go bust, that would be a real shame.

For those in the UK with cancelled flights, I would say get your money back and book a flight to Manila and then take a taxi to Angeles City which is probably a next-best to Pattaya.