2 Professional Bag Snatchers Caught Following Complaint From Hungarian Tourist.

kurgen

Just after 5am on Wednesday, Police Major Wittaya from Pattaya Police Station received word that a foreign tourist and his Thai Girlfriend had become the victim of a bag snatch which had just occurred on Jomtien Beach close to the Soi Chayapreuk Intersection.

Two men were arrested in Soi Chayapreuk some time later. They were named as Khun Pairort aged 20 and Khun Danookpon aged 21.

They were caught in possession of a handbag belong to Khun Boowar aged 29 who was accompanied by Mr. Saboo Ratsaro of the same age from Hungary.

The victims confirmed that the two suspects snatched the bag from the front basket of the victim’s motorbike. He was driving home at the time when the two suspects drove close to them and took the bag.

We understand the bag was then taken out of Pattaya and the two men then returned to the area to conduct further bag snatches.

They confessed that they have been bag snatching for some time. They are now behind bars awaiting a court appearance.

Pattaya One News

post-7305-1227760110_thumb.jpg

Edited by kurgen

Just after 5am on Wednesday, Police Major Wittaya from Pattaya Police Station received word that a foreign tourist and his Thai Girlfriend had become the victim of a bag snatch which had just occurred on Jomtien Beach close to the Soi Chayapreuk Intersection.

Two men were arrested in Soi Chayapreuk some time later. They were named as Khun Pairort aged 20 and Khun Danookpon aged 21.

They were caught in possession of a handbag belong to Khun Boowar aged 29 who was accompanied by Mr. Saboo Ratsaro of the same age from Hungary.

The victims confirmed that the two suspects snatched the bag from the front basket of the victim’s motorbike. He was driving home at the time when the two suspects drove close to them and took the bag.

We understand the bag was then taken out of Pattaya and the two men then returned to the area to conduct further bag snatches.

They confessed that they have been bag snatching for some time. They are now behind bars awaiting a court appearance.

Pattaya One News

[/quot

with yellow t shirt ! they are PAD supporter

By "professional' here they don't mean they make money occasionally doing this

they mean IT'S THEIR FULL TIME JOB. Great. I used to wear one of those little

fanny-pack things thinking I was being all organized and then I noticed everyone

staring at it like "gee, I wonder if I could grab that and run away?" Knocking folks

off motorbikes to snatch their bag seems the latest thing.Thais and foreigners both. :o