Unconfirmed reports Pm Somchai Fled Thailand

nonthaburial

Fox News has just reported that Elvis has been seen with a little guy called Somchai in downtown Tucson, Arizona.

The big question on everyone's lips is "Just who the hel_l is this Elvis character?"

Well, Elvis can't be PAD - 'cos Elvis has left the building

This is what The Nation is saying;

"Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat travelled to northeastern province of Nakhon Panom on Sunday, People's Power Party MP Paijit Srivorakarn said.

Somchai visited the province to pay respect to Pratart Panom Temple, he said.

He travelled from Chiang Mai where he lately used as his office after anti-government protesters seized two Bangkok airports."

They forgot to mention the state of his under pants, a lot of brown stains.

I can't figure WHY he would leave the country at this time.

For example, if he knows there is going to be a coup, he would be physically protected.

If he knows the courts will dissolve his party, so he is no longer PM, doesn't mean he is in danger. In fact, out of power, he would be neutered. So this doesn't make sense to me, doubt it is true.

Totally stung by these know all newbie posters I have taken the time to clean my Bi-focals and retune my hearing aid and Broody Nora it worked Mr Summerville has reported it again, albiet a repeat of his previous piece.

So glad to say, contrary to what others may think, I am not going senile !!!

NOW back to my original post, if this is true how would that affect the current situation AND anyone know where Toxin is at this moment

JUst for your Info , THis forum if i recall is watchdog by the GOV , and news is out on Laws about spearding rumour

so those who think this is fun , wait till you knwo knock on your door .

and i wonder why are you here in thailand in the first place .

So . unless you got CONFIRM sources .. MY suggestion is MOD should close any such UNCONFIRM thread ,

this may create trouble for people reading it . and mislead reader .

and i see it as very inresponible .

i will report this if needed .

unless you can confirm Please stop such news

SO USE A PROXY SERVER. Nothing is confirmed these days. If I only watched Thai TV, I would think that the most pressing news story was weather one hi-so star is breaking up with another. In a world of censorship, the Internet sets us free.

This is what The Nation is saying;

"Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat travelled to northeastern province of Nakhon Panom on Sunday, People's Power Party MP Paijit Srivorakarn said.

Somchai visited the province to pay respect to Pratart Panom Temple, he said.

He travelled from Chiang Mai where he lately used as his office after anti-government protesters seized two Bangkok airports."

is that thaksins black magic temple that he always goes to?

JUst for your Info , THis forum if i recall is watchdog by the GOV , and news is out on Laws about spearding rumour

Report it to whom? I guess you better be calling about the BBC, not this forum :o

Quentin Summerville a reporter for BBC world news at 1612 hrs has just given a report on BBC World News quoting Thai tv reporting the PM has left the country. This he said was unconfirmed.

And through what sounded like a mouthful of marbles- needs to get the genitals out of his mouth at least a few hours before on air time

The BBC are reporting that local TV stations have suggested that Somchai has left Thailand for "personal" reasons.

Personal = Thaksin ??? if true very interesting but what implications could this have on the current situation

he was in maerim half an hour ago. i live within walking distance

what is your source

can't moderators stop these constant rumours or block the posters

It was reported by the BBC - cant you read. And why should moderators act on your bias :o

so those who think this is fun , wait till you knwo knock on your door .

and i wonder why are you here in thailand in the first place .

So . unless you got CONFIRM sources .. MY suggestion is MOD should close any such UNCONFIRM thread ,

this may create trouble for people reading it . and mislead reader .

and i see it as very inresponible .

unless you can confirm Please stop such news

SO USE A PROXY SERVER. Nothing is confirmed these days. If I only watched Thai TV, I would think that the most pressing news story was weather one hi-so star is breaking up with another. In a world of censorship, the Internet sets us free.

YOu trust what's on the internet? Like the The Wiki Peadia anyone can change at a whim .

CNN site hasn't updated the Thai news page in 2 days and according to BBC nothiong but grannies and toddlers at the airport, what razor wire ? No- no one firing shots in Bangkok . No bags of piss or used sanitary napkins

Lets have fun ! we'll post a" news "item , watch it'll be quoted on BBC within the day -cycled through Bangkok POst.

i think we do not need more guessing , unless you can provide proof , please stop reporting news which is not 100% confirm .

where is your news links.

the MOD should close such thread which have no real credit .

So when Taksin says he will not get involved in Polotics thats ok to report! Nothing can be verified unless witnessed first hand my friend.

Edited by misterman21