Orange "long Live The King" Rubber Bracelets

junki3korean

My second "long live the king" bracelet snap this morning while having a shower. :D

Has anyone seen any in thailand still for sale??

thnks

Andy

With a name like "andy" i doubt your thai so why wear one?? I dont get it?

i just want to be thai......if i have a orange braclet on people would assume i`m thai...so thats why i would like to wear one... :o

Jesus!! must I have a reason for everything on TV?!? if you dont know where to get one there you dont know...so you cant help.. chai mai?

Edited by junki3korean

Troll? I'd think twice before wearing anything yellow.

winniethebull,

youve helped me with information on the chiang mai forum....But this time Ummm?!?

I should be fine wearing a orange Bracelet thats says Long live the king.

Thanks for the advice anyway.

:o

My second "long live the king" bracelet snap this morning while having a shower. :o

thnks

Andy

i just want to be thai......if i have a orange braclet on people would assume i`m thai...so thats why i would like to wear one...lol

Jesus!! must I have a reason for everything on TV?!? if you dont know where to get one there you dont know...so you cant help.. chai mai?

LOL.. tell me about it dude. Its like being plaice under the microscope sometimes.

like a this joke I regularly tell. To long to type up but the ending goes like this.

..""NON OF YOUR F%$(*#NG BUSINESS !!!""...

Well have not seen them for a long time but sure there are some around.

peace

Edited by RakJungTorlae

My second "long live the king" bracelet snap this morning while having a shower. :o

thnks

Andy

i just want to be thai......if i have a orange braclet on people would assume i`m thai...so thats why i would like to wear one...lol

LOL.. tell me about it dude. Its like being plaice under the microscope sometimes.

like a this joke I regularly tell. To long to type up but the ending goes like this.

..""NON OF YOUR F%$(*#NG BUSINESS !!!""...

Well have not seen them for a long time but sure there are some around.

peace

Oh i get it you want to be thai, All is clear now.

Hey i want to be thai also .Do you think i can get away with wearing boxer shorts or pyjamas in public?

Oh i get it you want to be thai, All is clear now.

Hey i want to be thai also .Do you think i can get away with wearing boxer shorts or pyjamas in public?

LoL you are one Ignorant yobbo you know that? You totally missed my post (you should think twice before posting something stupid) and posted after it. Next you would probably turn a lot of people off there food with you striding down the soi in your boxers.

As for your ID "Changkok" ,- I'm not even going to bother with it.

Yeah my passport says THAI and I'm grinning like an idiot all the time. After that I'm going to say NON OF YOUR F&*^$*NG BUSSINESS.

Have a nice evening :o

Troll? I'd think twice before wearing anything yellow.

Id think twice before posting something stupid.

Once would be nice.

Where's the quote of the day thingy?

Agreed.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

LOL! some people here!?!! i just dont get them....

simple question : Orange "long Live The King" Rubber Bracelets, Can still be bought or not?

is it so hard to answer that without a interogation? does it really matter why I want one??!?

CHANGKOK: if you really like to know why foreigners wear majesty bracelets or wear majesty shirts, more or less why foreigners respect the majesty why don`t you start your own topic :D you can also make a topic on how to become more thai :o

BTW Changkok sounds like Elephant penis :D

thnks

Andy

Nah, I don't get it either. Same same as westerners wearing Buddha pendants and the like. Trying to go local or something.

They are still for sale in so many places just like the ever present yellow t-shirts.