Who Flys Out First?

gomatt

I'm supposed to fly out of Suvarnabhumi on Dec 11. Assuming the airport is clear by then, and there is a massive backlog of passengers, will I still fly out on that scheduled flight, or will they fly out stranded passengers first and everyone else waits?

Or will they simply schedule additional flights in order to clear the backlog?

I tried ringing TG but couldn't get through...

I'm supposed to fly out of Suvarnabhumi on Dec 11. Assuming the airport is clear by then, and there is a massive backlog of passengers, will I still fly out on that scheduled flight, or will they fly out stranded passengers first and everyone else waits?

Passengers with confirmed seat reservations will take precedence. In other words, assumimg the ariport is open and normal flight schedules are in place, then you will fly out as per your reservation.

Good luck ringing TG. If and when they open the airport, it will takes days to make it fully operational and weeks to get the backlog cleared.

When it does opens (thinking it may come after the court ruling tomorrow) I would go to the TG ticketing office and sit there until you get a confirmation.