Only Few Protesters In Suvarnabhumi

Watching ASTV,

It's apparent that there actually are not many protesters in Suvarnabhumi at around midnight.

Seem very few in fact... attending their "rock concert".

However, they seem to spread out their (yellow colored) personal stuff widely on the floor in order to cover a large surface area and we are then easily fooled into thinking there are many protesters.

Check it out yourself on ASTV... (which is owned by PAD, btw)

and I repeat.......

CUT OFF THE ELECTRIC AND WATER....!!!!!

:o:D

Unfortunately, I think you will find that cutting off the electricty and water will only help trash the airport. Many of these people are used to things a bit worse than that. The airport has a nice roof and decent ventilation. The way they are bringing in supplies, they would have propane and boiling water in short order.

Heck, the PAD is even now requesting more Police protection! goodness. They start the mess and still get support.

Welcome to Thailand.

Watching ASTV,

It's apparent that there actually are not many protesters in Suvarnabhumi at around midnight.

Seem very few in fact... attending their "rock concert".

However, they seem to spread out their (yellow colored) personal stuff widely on the floor in order to cover a large surface area and we are then easily fooled into thinking there are many protesters.

Check it out yourself on ASTV... (which is owned by PAD, btw)

That's because the rest are sleeping inside ;-)

Said it before and I'll say it again. Such debate and analysis is a waste of time. There is one reason the protest is being allowed to continue, and one reason only.

Very few seem to get this. The plebs are cannon fodder only, and their desires are irrelevant.

Edited by sbk

and I repeat.......

CUT OFF THE ELECTRIC AND WATER....!!!!!

:o:D

yes you are right,before i thought protest will last for only 2-3 days maximum,but now its been 8 days,enough is enough.there should be some strict action now.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Such debate and analysis is a waste of time. There is one reason the protest is being allowed to continue, and one reason only.

There is no doubt about that, and of course we can't even talk about it.

No disagreement.......when the purpose is served, it will all fade away.....

I have tired to post in detail about that reason, but seems like bickering, and postering are more the norm.

The Constitutional Court is in Session, one of the 3 parties is present (the PPP announced they would boycott), now all we can do is to await the verdict.

Then we will witness a little tantrum by the red shirts, and calm will be commanded from on high.

No disagreement.......when the purpose is served, it will all fade away.....

I have tired to post in detail about that reason, but seems like bickering, and postering are more the norm.

The Constitutional Court is in Session, one of the 3 parties is present (the PPP announced they would boycott), now all we can do is to await the verdict.

Then we will witness a little tantrum by the red shirts, and calm will be commanded from on high.

Then what?

This topic continue here:

BREAKING NEWS:

Suvarnabhumi to partly open Friday, Protesters leave Airports, Govt House

Full story:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Suvarnabhumi...-O-t227152.html

Thaivisa Flight Services:

Find a flight in or out of Thailand today - We have them!:

http://www.thaivisa.com/latest/thaivisa-ex...assistance.html