-train Service Halt - Bangkok - Butterworth - Malaysia

Ta22

I just call Chiangmai Train station to confirm MY train ticket and hoping ot change a Date - but was talk by the Operator that is Cancel due to Flood .

Here is the Number if you want to verify

"

Express and rapid trains operated by the State Railways of Thailand leave for Chiang Mai from Bangkoks Hua Lamphong Station 6 times a day from 8.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m. The trip takes about 11-12 hours for express trains. For more information, contact tel. 1690, or 02 223 7010, 02 223 7020. Chiang Mai Railway Station, tel. (053) 24 2094, 244 795, .247 462 245 363-4"

Now we are officially trap by land and air .

time to take the boat out .

I just call Chiangmai Train station to confirm MY train ticket and hoping ot change a Date - but was talk by the Operator that is Cancel due to Flood .

Here is the Number if you want to verify

"

Express and rapid trains operated by the State Railways of Thailand leave for Chiang Mai from Bangkoks Hua Lamphong Station 6 times a day from 8.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m. The trip takes about 11-12 hours for express trains. For more information, contact tel. 1690, or 02 223 7010, 02 223 7020. Chiang Mai Railway Station, tel. (053) 24 2094, 244 795, .247 462 245 363-4"

Now we are officially trap by land and air .

time to take the boat out .

Where is/was the flood?

The operator said is Hat yai - but may be refering to the southeren part of any province there ,

I try calling 1690 for many time but no answer -

I got my friends to call in to CM train station and was told that we can get 100% refund on the ticket .

-

this is a direct reply from the train station on chiangmai -

i alway call chiangmai even if i want to book bangkok train ticket or get info . cos is much easier to get answer by operator then in bangkok which is alway on hold or no answer .

-

Bangkok train station finally answer the call -

Confirm by Bangkok Train station info - Train halt for Bangkok Butter worth due to Flood in Hat yai .

-

Is on a day to day basis - which maybe open in the next few days if it improve .

extra info -

Bangkok Butterworth Tix for sleeper class - is Full till 8th . dec ( only upper deck )

-

Edited by Ta22

by the time i turn the channel - i saw flooding and cars half way in the water

and i heard PATANNI .

and Something PAO ( or is it SA TONG PAo or something whhahah )

it said it had from 7 Province now had become 9 .

Called a Friends in Hat yai - the local said it would last like 2-3 days SO i guess

those carrying 2th or 3rd Train Ticket to Butter worth is more or less cancel

You may call 1690 or the numbe ri provide above to check and get your 100% refund .