What Would Your Wife Do?

Mosha

What would your wife do?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mosha, please show me a link to where it says that. I would like to read it.

In answer to your question, Mine would say " See you soon, don't forget to send money. Thats ok, I will not let you forget as I will call every day to remind you."

PAD is very Farang friendly, more than Thaksin!

Just the told several they don't need the junk Farangs who make problems in Thailand.

(different than Thaksin they don't mean poor hard working Farangs with "junk" they mean drug dealer, doggy businesses, scam etc etc).

Something like "We don't need Farang scuba teacher, Thais can do that better" (copyright Thaksin) was never heard from them.

Some people are listening to every word in a speech and take it out of content.

All the visa things were easier before Takky came+the quality tourism idea in which quality is measured in spent Baht/day.

If you believe that porker I shudder to think the other lies and rumours she tells you that you believe. She's really just going to see her brother, and that water buffalo really does need a lung transplant.

PAD is very Farang friendly, more than Thaksin!

Just the told several they don't need the junk Farangs who make problems in Thailand.

(different than Thaksin they don't mean poor hard working Farangs with "junk" they mean drug dealer, doggy businesses, scam etc etc).

Something like "We don't need Farang scuba teacher, Thais can do that better" (copyright Thaksin) was never heard from them.

Some people are listening to every word in a speech and take it out of content.

All the visa things were easier before Takky came+the quality tourism idea in which quality is measured in spent Baht/day.

Some great points

It has been said that PAD want to kick the Farangs out regardless of marital status. So for the guys living here have you asked your other half?

another tourist stamp on arrival knee jerk reaction perhaps ?

not every caucasian situation is marriage dependent.

there are caucasians in thailand who work legally(and pay more thai PIT tax than most thai villages), caucasian diplomats, caucasian permanent residents(immigrant visa holders), caucasian naturalized citizens .....

not to mention all the other non-caucasian foreigners in thailand as well.

Edited by kiakaha

No matter where the OP get that crap from but my wife is sick and tired of all that bull over here

she ask me many times to go back to OZ ( by the way my wife is born and bred over here)

I would be asking why she just wants YOU to go back to OZ ! :o