The 2008 Hua Hin Bike Week, 5th - 7th Dec

RusticCharm

Rustic i feel the same as you. i like Hua Hin. and i don't fancy the ride to Chaing Mai. if ya going Saturday then i would probably come on down with ya. i live in Nakhom Pathom so if you come out this way and around Rachaburi and on down. can meet you.

Do you know where in HH it is.

Allan

Rustic i feel the same as you. i like Hua Hin. and i don't fancy the ride to Chaing Mai. if ya going Saturday then i would probably come on down with ya. i live in Nakhom Pathom so if you come out this way and around Rachaburi and on down. can meet you.

Do you know where in HH it is.

Allan

As Friday is a national holiday, I was planning on leaving Fri morning. 

Hua Hin is easy to find from Nakhon Pathom. Just head south on highway 4 and follow the signs to Petchburi, Cha-Am etc.

If you can leave Fri morning, let me know and we'll arrange a meet up along the way.

I'll PM you my contact details.

RC

ok who's going to HUA HIN bike show and when.

i suggest that maybe we aim to get down there about 2-3pm so easier to get hotels.

i'm not sure if i'm going Friday or Saturday. if there is an alcohol ban due to the Kings Birthday then i would rather go saturday but if not then Friday.

if ya coming out via Nakhom Pathom. then we can meet just outside Nakhom Pathom on petkasem road past Makro and Global House at the Jet station.

Allan

i'm not sure if i'm going Friday or Saturday. if there is an alcohol ban due to the Kings Birthday then i would rather go saturday but if not then Friday.

Hmmm... let me try to figure that out... If there IS an alcohol ban on Friday, you go Saturday. No ban on Friday, you'll leave on Friday...

So, you can only ride a bike when you're drunk???

:o

Anyway, anybody definitely going on Saturday morning from Central Bangkok/Sukhumvit area?

NOOOOOOOOOO Gizmo but on Thai roads sometimes it helps :D

i meant that when i get down there i would like a lovely cool glass or two of beer to wet my dry and dusty throat. and thanks mines a Singha :o

and yes i'm thinking that Saturday would be better anyway. so if you are going the scenic route then i can meet you.

what bike you riding Gizmo.

Allan

I C. Cool glass of beer sounds like a reasonable idea.

Myself riding an R1, a friend with a CB 1300 will join. Idea is to meet on Thonglor sometime Saturday morning, but nothing confirmed yet; depends on whether some MIY (men/women in yellow) will block my favorite gas station or not...

Edited by GizmoBKK