2,000bt Per Day Available For Stranded Touists

This money is available to all stranded tourists that have a eparture ticket dated to depart during an airport closure day. The money is for accommodation and food only.

Contact TAT or your embassy for details.

If anyone has further details im sure it would be benificial to many

This money is available to all stranded tourists that have a eparture ticket dated to depart during an airport closure day. The money is for accommodation and food only.

Where did you hear this? I find it very hard to believe in a country with no social welfare.

B 2,000 per day X 100,000 stranded tourists...?? Are you sure?

Where did you hear this? I find it very hard to believe in a country with no social welfare.

Many threads on here concerning this, yes its true, I'm a guest myself of the TAT free upmarket hotel plus three meals a day

Many threads on here concerning this, yes its true, I'm a guest myself of the TAT free upmarket hotel plus three meals a day

What about a local expat going out for a visa run, can we claim all the same benefits? When does the daily allowance stop (it might be worthwhile making the ticketing process difficult as B2,000 covers the overstay fine and some...)

What about a local expat going out for a visa run, can we claim all the same benefits? When does the daily allowance stop (it might be worthwhile making the ticketing process difficult as B2,000 covers the overstay fine and some...)

No overstay fine if you're affected by the stand in.

I can't believe TAT are doing that. It's great but maybe that money would be better spent on local thais than on foreigners stranded at the end of a tropical holiday.

I can't believe TAT are doing that. It's great but maybe that money would be better spent on local thais than on foreigners stranded at the end of a tropical holiday.

what u mean holiday? wake up

what u mean holiday? wake up

Wikipedia

The words holiday or vacation have related meanings in different English-speaking countries and continents, but will usually refer to one of the following activities or events:

• A general leave of absence from a regular occupation for rest or recreation
  • A specific trip or journey for the purposes of recreation / tourism
  • Official or unofficial observances of religious/national/cultural/other significance, often accompanied by celebrations or festivities (public/religious holiday)

A holiday or vacation trip/break will often be undertaken during specific holiday observances, or be made for specific festivals or celebrations. Certain religious holidays may be of a more somber nature. Vacation or holidays are often used as a time to spend with friends or family.

Hope that clarifies things 2169.

250.000 tourists stranded in Thailand and 2000 bht/day.

500.000.000 bht/day.

Nice touch PPP, no money to buy votes next election.

Why did u think they are spending their own money ? its public money . Still plenty left in th coffers for that alledged vote buying later.

Also, just think how many false claims will be made and those processing the claims will .... Happy days for them.