Cheering And Clapping On Patpong

rak sa_ngop

I was walking along Surawong road at the top end of Patpong last night when I heard the sound of cheering and clapping. There was a large tour bus parked offloading elderly Scandinavian tourists (Scantours I think) and the market stall holders were greeting them enthusiastically.

So who says we are not welcome in LOS.

• 1 month later...
I was walking along Surawong road at the top end of Patpong last night when I heard the sound of cheering and clapping. There was a large tour bus parked offloading elderly Scandinavian tourists (Scantours I think) and the market stall holders were greeting them enthusiastically.

I can certainly vouch for some young women on Patpong who made me feel very welcome, they gave me a right dose of the clap. :o

I can certainly vouch for some young women on Patpong who made me feel very welcome, they gave me a right dose of the clap. :D

Do you have to put in writing that you are not too smart? :o:D:D

I trust that they were not from Norway, because it is illegal for them to participate in any naughty business.

Irrespective of which Scandahooligan country you hail from...is being "offloaded from a bus" classed as naughty? :o

If this is the case, I saw a full 54-seater pull up earlier on Sukhumvit with all sorts of perverts descending the steps. Dirty b@stards!!!

Edited by cymruambyth1