Advice With Outstanding Uk Visa.

I would like some advice regarding a visa which has been accepted but never emerged.

Back in December 2003 my fiancee and myself applied for a fiancee visa to the UK. Unfortunately due to lack pl;anning with the documents we were unable to be accepted.

I appealed against the decision and in July 2004 won the appeal at the courts in manchester. :D

I recieved a letter from the Home Office around August stating that they had not appealed against the courts decision. All sounded great. Woo Hoo. :D

The letter said that it would take UPTO 6 weeks before the immigration officer from the embassy in bangkok to contact my fiancee, and if nothing was sent the after the 6 weeks contact him.

Its now around 20 weeks later and nothing has emerged. I have tried to contact the embassy with no avail. my fiancee has been to the embassy and was told to go home and wait for the letter. Still nothing. :D

My fiancee is almost convinced that thailand does not want her to leave even though the Home office has said she can come.

I am going out there in january and am wondering if anything would come from us visiting the embassy together.

Has anybody seen this situation before who could shed a little light on why this would happen.

The past 8 months apart has been a very difficult and trying time for us both and we need to do something soon. :o

I would really appreciate and input from anybody with this problem.

Any comments will be extremely appreciated.

Kind Regards Jonny.

Hi Jonny,

Unless your circumstances or your fiancée's have changed then the embassy cannot refuse to issue her the visa. Kick some ass. Go in there and create merry ###### or complain to UK visas, or complain to your MP, or contact the legal adviser who assisted with the appeal. Whichever way you play it she's entitled to that visa.

Scouse.

Cheers Scouse.

Well I have contacted my local mp who has in turn contacted the home office.

they have said that they will fax across the courts decision papers to the embassy and try to arrange an appointment for us when i am over in january. :D:D:o

Things are FINALLY looking good. :D:D

I Will be one happy puppy if she is coming home with me in february. :D

Cheers For your help m8.