รักษาสิทธิ์ - Translation Plz

junki3korean

Unfortunalety my English is also not great so I am not sure to find the right expressions.

spacer.gif

รักษาสิทธิ์ is for instance the title of a song, in this song we repeatedly find "ขอรักษาสิทธิ์...". The singer wants to say, "whether you love me or not, I claim (or demand) the right to love you". I think ขอรักษาสิทธิ์ means "to claim one's right" or "to demand one's right"

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Erwin

I believe that the Thai term used in legal contracts is "สงวนสิทธิ์" for "to reserve the right (to)". Domnern Sathienpong does not have a dictionary entry for "รักษาสิทธิ์" but does for "สงวนสิทธิ์".

“ขอสงวนสิทธิ์ ทุกประการ” means "all rights reserved"

From the Maersk website:

"เราขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการยกเลิกรายการ . . . " - "We reserve the right to terminate the program . . ."

I believe that the Thai term used in legal contracts is "สงวนสิทธิ์" for "to reserve the right (to)". Domnern Sathienpong does not have a dictionary entry for "รักษาสิทธิ์" but does for "สงวนสิทธิ์".

"ขอสงวนสิทธิ์ ทุกประการ" means "all rights reserved"

From the Maersk website:

"เราขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการยกเลิกรายการ . . . " - "We reserve the right to terminate the program . . ."

What a coincidence in today's post Immigration uses it in connection with re-entry permit by which instrument 'preserves your right to keep the long term visa when you leave the country.