How Can You Manage Not Putting Stuffs (food Only) Into Your Mouth At Nightime?

MidoriApple

While I am staying up this late for some tasks, the assignments thing I will need to finish in a hurry...

but really can't focus on them due to there are a lot of food (imagination) all over my brain...

I already brushed my teeth...but couldn't help...

So I come murmuring here as if there will be any good idea to stop me thinking of that fatty-to-be needed.. :D

Well, i am eating pomelo....but im thinking of Chinese vermicelli with meatballs in the fridge..

it is calling me ... darling..darling..come to me..i need you...

Gosh..I really need your help...

(sorry, i am really batty...) :o

don't buy that much food - buy only what you need for a single meal, as many thai do.

when you look at their fridges it's only bottled water (good for you), ice and medicines and cosmetics (to prevent them from decomposing).

when you are hungry drink water or deluted juice or grab any fruit

I drink ice water with the small ice cubes. I end up chewing on the ice cubes so I avoid the larger ice cubes that might break my teeth. I took a while to find ice cube trays that makes the smaller ice cubes. Too much of that ice and I will fall asleep but sometimes I need that.

whenever you fill tempted ,just have 1 glass of coke,sure it will help you.

pure sugar. then she might as well eat the vermicelli.

that is ridiculous advice, if she never has another glass of coke as long as she lives she will be better for it

I eat dinner until full by 6pm or 7pm. If I don't, I will be hungry around 11pm and cannot sleep. I try to eat more vegetable / mun (sweet tomato) instead of oily fried / stir fried meat. If you're not full, you still want to eat more after main meals. The secret is to eat those making you full but not having high calories.

i have this problem too- i am never hungry in the morning, i am a total night person. lately i have been staying up til 4am and sleeping in til about noon too. the first month i moved to bangkok, the combination of there being a lot more food available here than on the island i was previously, and my only eating at night, led to my gaining about 8 pounds!!!! so, i joined a gym first thing, which helps a lot. i work out for an hour every other day. also i make sure to try and brush my teeth around 8p (hate to eat after brushing teeth), and then only drink water (or wine :o ) and eat veggies or fruit if i get hungry after that. not sure it's working yet- i still weigh the same but have got more muscle tone now.

if all else fails, develop an amphetamine habit! seems to work for lots of thai girls :D

The most simple solution i could think of for your problem , put a lock on the fridge door , after your last meal , lock the fridge and throw the key over the balcony railing . I know a number of people who put locks on fridges to prevent children eating in the night .

:D:D:D 555... actually, I felt really nuts after posting this thread since it was just my batty thinking and I seemed so out of my own control...

So in day after, I had disappeared :o ... too shy to come for the replies here...

but...is ok!!!! All the replies are really nice, Thanks for the input ka...

don't buy that much food - buy only what you need for a single meal, as many thai do.

when you look at their fridges it's only bottled water (good for you), ice and medicines and cosmetics (to prevent them from decomposing).

when you are hungry drink water or deluted juice or grab any fruit

I don't stock the food up myself but mom, she loves me too much.....

too much..til... I guess sometimes I should be runaway daughter..

SEX ! Lots and lots of SEX.

That will take your mind off food (but you may not get as much work done) !! :D

Hmm..SEX again? :D Seems like SEX is best in helping ease all the troubles lei na..

My friend said the same when I needed to decline my tense of work....

When I wanna buy new bag, he also said SEX is better.., also when I wanna watch Tennis, he said penis is better.. :o

You see?..is my friend...you can't blame me that I am talung na... :D

I drink ice water with the small ice cubes. I end up chewing on the ice cubes so I avoid the larger ice cubes that might break my teeth.

took a while to find ice cube trays that makes the smaller ice cubes.

Too much of that ice and I will fall asleep but sometimes I need that.

This couldn't help me ka.. I guess..since I always eat ice cubes and drink cold water all the time...

but anyway.. thanks for the idea to keep complicate in preparing food, this willl a lot help ka

This couldn't help me too... I drink coke quite often, also the soda water

isn't good nutritional dietary, i know... :D

Edited by MidoriApple

Mix yourself a fruit platter P-drunkapple. with a glass of your favorite fruit punch.

It will satisfy the stomach but also give you some healthily nutrition at the same time without worrying about fatty acids and such.

If its something sulty you crave then seaweed soup.

Thanks ka, Torlae..hmm...you made me surprise more and more in each day lei..

Have never thought of you as a healthy man, actually (and you knew why..lol)

Perhaps when yo get a craving, your bf can help you? :D

Hmm..khun james, seriously..how will the BF can help me with this, huh? :D in details please....chop..chop..

(with SEX as Kerryd's advice ror?.. Or he will let me eat his bacon (belly) or his honey ham (leg)? Ka? khun james.... :wai:

- Just eat whatever you want. But mind the portions.

- Also helps if you stock your home with healthy snacks, then just munch away whenever you feel like it.

- Eating more often in small portions actually boosts your metabolism.

- yes, and I will have to mind for the dining time too...

- healthy snacks? like what ka...which is aroi duai? :o

- yeah, smaller portions and more often... but I can eat same portions and more often ka...

eat what you want ...exercise more :D

yeah...exactly..

pure sugar. then she might as well eat the vermicelli.

that is ridiculous advice, if she never has another glass of coke as long as she lives she will be better for it

umm... but coke is also my fav... I know I will live a lot better w/o it...but....waaaa :D

Eat a pomegranate by taking the seads out one by one with a pin.

Your hunger will soon go away, that is if you are not asleep first!!

:o:D:D

I'm falling asleep just thinking about doing that!

This works for me ~ cut up potato into wedges, dip into plain yogurt and bake at 400° for about 25 minutes. Taste like french fries without the frying. Don't worry about the starches in the potato. You can Jog in da morning.

Speaking of french fries, I'm hungry for McDonald's BIG MAC. Be right back!

I eat dinner until full by 6pm or 7pm. If I don't, I will be hungry around 11pm and cannot sleep.

I try to eat more vegetable / mun (sweet tomato) instead of oily fried / stir fried meat.

If you're not full, you still want to eat more after main meals. The secret is to eat those making you full but not having high calories.

That last night I was hungry bc had quite less in the dinner. I was at the Suki with my buss partner..

A lot to discuss, so we made it over the dinner..he ate..ate and ate, and I talked..talked and talked.. finally he ate most of all.. :D(ooii..so fast)

Well, but is ok, it was his treat.. :P

eat protein shake(milk), banana and saltines(calorie less cookies)...thats the perfect food before bed

I don't like to drink milk lei..but if it will be with cereal (wholegrain), banana and raisins...

Can it be ka? Of I will also get fat?

i have this problem too- i am never hungry in the morning, i am a total night person. lately i have been staying up til 4am and sleeping in til about noon too.

the first month i moved to bangkok, the combination of there being a lot more food available here than on the island i was previously,

and my only eating at night, led to my gaining about 8 pounds!!!!

so, i joined a gym first thing, which helps a lot. i work out for an hour every other day. also i make sure to try and brush my teeth around 8p (hate to eat after brushing teeth),

and then only drink water (or wine :jerk: ) and eat veggies or fruit if i get hungry after that.

not sure it's working yet- i still weigh the same but have got more muscle tone now.

if all else fails, develop an amphetamine habit! seems to work for lots of thai girls :burp:

Hoooo...8 pounds !!! you must feel really guilty, right?

I was as well, once gain about 10kgs... I was 64kgs!!!!

yeah..10kgs..how could I? Donno... but took almost a year losing them... by working out in gym and working hard in buss...

Since I am lazy girl..so rarely work in both these days....hehe..shamed.. :burp:

Just eat, then stick your fingers down your throat, should work like a charm.

yeah, may be best that I should do... I ever eat some substitute I/O food that I really fancy of...

but finally I have them both.... is worse lei..

Take up smoking :o

really? smoking? :D

Eats lots of cheese, but it might make you have nightmares about women trying to seduce you :wai:

Hmm..cheese again..? :D Torlae once made me awared of cheesy stuffs.. How about you ka?

Well, cheese is not my thing, so I will not get any nightmares about women, though she is soooo...sexy ka... :D

And i thought you love green apple Granny Smith and most Thai woman are aware of eating !!

chai laew ka... GrannySmith is my fav...not bc its nutritions..I also eat in pies, crumbles, juice....

that night, just run out jaa..

Eats lots of cheese, but it might make you have nightmares about women trying to seduce you :D

Hmm..cheese again..? :o Torlae once made me awared of cheesy stuffs.. How about you ka?

Well, cheese is not my thing, so I will not get any nightmares about women, though she is soooo...sexy ka... :D

I think Torlae cheesy stuff was called "Fumunda cheese" :D:D