Email Length/content

Hi,

My gf and I correspond via email sporadically. Frankly, the only reason we bother to do this is to provide proof of correspondence before she applies for a tourist visa to visit me in the UK. We speak on the phone every day, so there is little new information to put in a an email.

Anyway, this leads me on to my question: are short emails OK as proof of correspondence? She cannot read or write English, so her friend has to read and write her emails. This limits what we can say, so our messages are a bit brief.

Thanks in advance.

djmm

Hi,

My gf and I correspond via email sporadically. Frankly, the only reason we bother to do this is to provide proof of correspondence before she applies for a tourist visa to visit me in the UK. We speak on the phone every day, so there is little new information to put in a an email.

Anyway, this leads me on to my question: are short emails OK as proof of correspondence? She cannot read or write English, so her friend has to read and write her emails. This limits what we can say, so our messages are a bit brief.

Thanks in advance.

djmm

If you talk on the phone everyday, what's wrong with supplying phone bills? If you buy calling cards, send in the receipts from the purchases. For my petition for alien fiance (to the US), I didn't bother with the email copies.

Hi,

If you talk on the phone everyday, what's wrong with supplying phone bills? If you buy calling cards, send in the receipts from the purchases. For my petition for alien fiance (to the US), I didn't bother with the email copies.

daveh,

I am intending to supply phone cards, phone bills and email copies. That should provide ample proof of contact, I hope.

Scouse,

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers.

djmm