Has Anybody Stayed At The New 'ibiza' Hotel?

Just heard that Natalies old place has been bought and the rooms are going for 1200-1600b a night. i have friends arriving at Christmas and was wanting to know would this be a good option for them. seems cheap enough and as i remember Natalie was charging 3000b a room...or maybe a bit more. does anyone know has it already opened?

Just heard that Natalies old place has been bought and the rooms are going for 1200-1600b a night. i have friends arriving at Christmas and was wanting to know would this be a good option for them. seems cheap enough and as i remember Natalie was charging 3000b a room...or maybe a bit more. does anyone know has it already opened?

it's called the chewang home stay or something like that not ibiza, no idea of cost but i am sure it has rooms

it's called the chewang home stay or something like that not ibiza, no idea of cost but i am sure it has rooms

Not according to this web site - HOTEL IBIZA (formerly known as Art Palace and Mansion Samui)

www.hotelibiza-samui.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is Hotel Ibiza and we are officially opened on December 31, it's still cool and hip, we have lots of dj's coming in and a house dj from Ibiza we have a really great full moon new years party planned if any one is interested just drop me a note and i will be sure to take care of you

Edited by bucatini70