Russian Wedding At Nong Nooch Gardens.

kurgen

Nong Nooch Gardens in Jomtien hosted a wedding ceremony this week involving a Russian Couple who wanted to renew their vows.

Mr. Daniel and Mrs. Marina Molchanova were married in 2007 but, at the time, they were unable to have a proper wedding ceremony. They decided that Thailand would be an excellent location for their dream wedding ceremony and they chose Nong Nooch Gardens as the venue to renew their vows.

A Christian wedding ceremony was organized by the popular tourist attraction and the wedding took place.

Mrs. Molchanova is 6 months pregnant and told us, after the ceremony, that this was the best day of her life. We wish the happy couple all the best for the future.

Pattaya One News

post-7305-1229005193_thumb.jpg

post-7305-1229005226_thumb.jpg

post-7305-1229005238_thumb.jpg

Nong Nooch Gardens in Jomtien hosted a wedding ceremony this week involving a Russian Couple who wanted to renew their vows.

Mr. Daniel and Mrs. Marina Molchanova were married in 2007 but, at the time, they were unable to have a proper wedding ceremony. They decided that Thailand would be an excellent location for their dream wedding ceremony and they chose Nong Nooch Gardens as the venue to renew their vows.

A Christian wedding ceremony was organized by the popular tourist attraction and the wedding took place.

Mrs. Molchanova is 6 months pregnant and told us, after the ceremony, that this was the best day of her life. We wish the happy couple all the best for the future.

Pattaya One News

A slow news day in Pattaya or just trying to conform with the authorities request only to cover good news?

A slow news day in Pattaya or just trying to conform with the authorities request only to cover good news?

No BKKjames, but I would hazard a guess that that you don't like any nice news.

I can imagine it's all a bit much, firing up the computer and discovering that there hasn't been the usual free-falling farangs, drunken, shirtless (usually English) louts brawling or evil Tourist Police stings on poor Uzbeki girls trying to meet nice guys.

Most days, it is really really nice by the seaside.

I can imagine it's all a bit much, firing up the computer and discovering that there hasn't been the usual free-falling farangs, drunken, shirtless (usually English) louts brawling or evil Tourist Police stings on poor Uzbeki girls trying to meet nice guys.

I like nice news. So when I have my anniversary later this month, i shall invite Pattaya news one to cover the proceedings and then send to you the info to post on TV.

I like nice news. So when I have my anniversary later this month, i shall invite Pattaya news one to cover the proceedings and then send to you the info to post on TV.

Congratulations on the happy day!!!

Unless it's something morbid like the anniversary of the day you drove over the wife's cat or neighbours dog.

Reminds me of the time they sent cameras to a 40-something year old man shaving his legs for the first time, but it didn't make the top news that day.