Shoarma

NarcissusRIP

Is there any place in Bangkok that sells shoarma/pita?

Recently I tried the shoarma from a Dutch Restaurant(without the Dutch owner probably) at the corner of soi cowboy I was dissapointed.

2 small pita's barely warm, filled very small pieces of chicken mixed with lots of onion :o ..

They just don't know how to make it there.

Does anyone know where you can get GOOD shoarma(chicken)/pita in Bangkok?

Is there any place in Bangkok that sells shoarma/pita?

Recently I tried the shoarma from a Dutch Restaurant(without the Dutch owner probably) at the corner of soi cowboy I was dissapointed.

2 small pita's barely warm, filled very small pieces of chicken mixed with lots of onion :o ..

They just don't know how to make it there.

Does anyone know where you can get GOOD shoarma(chicken)/pita in Bangkok?

That's the Old Dutch - which used to be very good. But they've gone way downhill in the past few years so I'm not surprised to hear this.

Beirut is good - one in Silom (J-City) and Ploenchit Plaza, but they're not exactly the same as the ones you see in Holland. Dekka also mentioned Soi 3, you can add Soi 5 and 5/1 to that as well. The one near Foodland on Soi 5 is pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

We've been to the Beirut Restaurant on the lower level of a shopping mall on Sukhumvit. I think that is the one on Soi 3 that was mentioned earlier. It is pretty good. We've tried some on Sukhumvit close to Soi 1 that we were terrible. If anyone finds any that are really good, please mention it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shoarma lovers,

We live here in the province Chiang-Rai.

I have always made the shoarma my self.

But i'm running out off the shoarma herbs (spice) (kruiden).

So my question does sombody know a place where i kan buy them, or can order them for a resonable price.

Thanks and a happy shoarma meal.

easyman.