Teeth Cleaning Pattaya

thaiman

I go to a place in Jomtien Beach. They are reasonable and do a great job. I have tried one of the places on Pattaya Tai across down from Tucom and they did a real half assed job.

The place I go to was about 10,000 Baht cheaper for my girlfriends braces and they did a better PAIN FREE job of cleaning my teeth. I found it comparable to the dentist I used in the states.

The place is Smile Plus and it is a bit past Soi Welcome on Jomtien Beach road. There is a big red sign with a White Tooth on it. Cleanings are 600 Baht.

Micheal

I go to a place in Jomtien Beach. They are reasonable and do a great job. I have tried one of the places on Pattaya Tai across down from Tucom and they did a real half assed job.

The place I go to was about 10,000 Baht cheaper for my girlfriends braces and they did a better PAIN FREE job of cleaning my teeth. I found it comparable to the dentist I used in the states.

The place is Smile Plus and it is a bit past Soi Welcome on Jomtien Beach road. There is a big red sign with a White Tooth on it. Cleanings are 600 Baht.

Micheal

Thanks. Any other places in the main Pattya area?

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a general checkup and teeth cleaning in pattaya?

I highly recommend the German Dental Clinic located on Thappraya Rd at Soi-9. [Thappraya is the road from Pattaya to Jomtien]

Yes, they speak English, and no I'm not German.

Dental cleaning...performed by a dentist, not a dental hygienist, was 800-Bt last time I was there.

They use an ultrasonic device for cleaning...absolutely pain free!

I've been going there for nearly 5-years and am impressed with their dentists (female...small hands)

as well as the well equipped and modern facilities.

They also have the best dental lab in Pattaya (maybe the whole Eastern seaboard!)

Phone: 038-251-289

Edited by LukDod

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a general checkup and teeth cleaning in pattaya?

I highly recommend the German Dental Clinic located on Thappraya Rd at Soi-9. [Thappraya is the road from Pattaya to Jomtien]

Yes, they speak English, and no I'm not German.

Dental cleaning...performed by a dentist, not a dental hygienist, was 800-Bt last time I was there.

They use an ultrasonic device for cleaning...absolutely pain free!

I've been going there for nearly 5-years and am impressed with their dentists (female...small hands)

as well as the well equipped and modern facilities.

They also have the best dental lab in Pattaya (maybe the whole Eastern seaboard!)

Phone: 038-251-289

thank you, i'll check them out