The Rt Honourable Abhisit Vejajiva

Journalist

I think he is good looking. He's not as good looking as he used to be, but then he is 30 days younger than I, and I am not as good looking as I used to be either.

Hard to say if he's better looking than Apirak Kosayothin - peas in a pod.

There's one more mignon - the Democratic MP for the Sathorn area. Anyone remember the name of that coquette? He's probably the pick of the Democrat paddock.

Yongluck, some good looking relative of Taksin, is running for office, and the guys are acting like all that matters is that she is a hot looking babe. Abisit? I would need to see fotos when he was in his 20's. at tje pool or at the gym.

her name is Yingluck not yongluck. geez

samak has a brutish, wild quality about him, with a seriously sadistic edge. some men (and women) are attracted to this caveman quality. "the lure of the beast" as kramer put it in a sienfeld episode

Edited by mc2

This thread represents everything that I despise about Thailand's alleged 'Gay Community'.

What the hel_l does it matter what he looks like; where he was educated and where he has supposedly been seen. The man is the new Prime Minister and is entitled to some respect … not for himself but for the sake of the country.

If these posters who chatter on about his looks and his sexual predilections (based on the overheard babble of some office girl) are the same ones who 'demand' equality for their sexual preferences and have their lists of 'issues' and want their 'rights' then any possibility of equality for being gay is doomed to stay in the pending tray.