1-2-call Quick Expiration?

midoban

I have a 1-2-call prepaid sim card from 7-11. I've had it for about 2 months now. The last two times I did a top up, the expiration after was rather quick. The first one was for 100bt and expired a week later. The next one was for 50bt and expired after 3 days. Is this normal?? It was not like this when I first got it.

With 1-2 call you can actually change plans. For example, I don't call much on my number so I have a plan where the calls are slightly more expensive, yet you get much longer when you recharge. If you pick a plan where the calls are cheaper, then you get less time when you recharge. Its simple to go through the plans, just dial *777 and you will hear a list of them all & their details. At the start you can elect to hear this in either thai or english.

Get a DTAC Simple SIM from 7/11 for 50 Bt.

Every Topup of even only 20Bt will give you a 1 year validity extension from date of the topup.

That is very good, the 12card expiring after 1 month is useless, cell phone number usually are kept forever....

The call with DTAC costs same as 12card? 1 b local, 20b europe?

Get a DTAC Simple SIM from 7/11 for 50 Bt.

Every Topup of even only 20Bt will give you a 1 year validity extension from date of the topup.

Well I find my dtac expires after one week and I have it for over a year now athough I only use it in emergencies. On the other hand I have had 1-2-call for nearly four years and every top up lasts one year.