Free Tickets To Thailand

Jai Dee

Last night I was able to book a Krabi-BKK flight in march for THB 220, but then I always got an error saying that my visa card was declined when I tried to book BKK-Krabi on march 31st. This morning I'm not able to find any THB 0 flight from anywhere to anywhere...

I find it hard to believe that they sold 100,000 'free' tickets just yesterday. Last night at 11pm there were plenty of them but this morning at 8 there appears to be none left? I suspect they advertised 100K tickets but only input maybe 10K in their booking system :/

I always have problem with credit card from Thai Banks, reject my on-line purchase most of the time. My citibank credit card never bounce, and an automatic SMS is sent to me whenever they detect an online purchase.

AirAsia promotion comes often (like quarterly), however cheap tickets go fast. Very fast.

Usually in the first couple of hours (offers usually start at 00:01 hr), it is almost imposible to access the web page, or very slow repond, or often clash half way during booking (hofefully you have not enter your cc number). Up to noon on the first day, you should get what you want. Beyond that, there maybe left overs here and there, usually you might have to settle for 1 way free, and 1 way paid, or very inconvinient dates. After the first day, there is not much hope left.

You snooze, you loose.

Well we had 2 european visa cards bouncing all day, even with the girl at their call center trying to manually proceed the transactions. Each card worked fine for 1 ticket last night, then got declined any time we tried again for a new ticket, even for a regular price BKK-Phnom Phen for tomorrow : my friend will have to pay in cash at the airport's airasia office for her same day ticket. Kinda weird as her card works just fine at the ATM.

We didn't snooze, just got somehow unlucky :o

Edited by Sept

Hi there!

To be honest with you is just a matter of dates...

I have managed to book (on one way basis - 4 different bookings) two "returns" for me & the Mrs routes BKK/Phuket & Bkk/Ubon Ratchatani all starting in late Jan & returning early Feb....God... that was cheap I only paid for taxes cause fare were "0".

Tks Air Asia just saved a few quid.... :o

Well we had 2 european visa cards bouncing all day, even with the girl at their call center trying to manually proceed the transactions. Each card worked fine for 1 ticket last night, then got declined any time we tried again for a new ticket, even for a regular price BKK-Phnom Phen for tomorrow : my friend will have to pay in cash at the airport's airasia office for her same day ticket. Kinda weird as her card works just fine at the ATM.

We didn't snooze, just got somehow unlucky :o

The problem is with your cards, not the airline. Once the system suspect that one of your card is being abused by online thief, all transections on all your cards will be blocked. It takes about a day or two for the system to automatically unblock it.

Edited by samgrowth