Diy Laundry

spiderman2

Last time i had my washing done i swear it was cleaned in the sewers, it came back stinking worse then when i sent it, all for the rip off sum of 6 quid - 300bht.

Im staying in Soi Day Night 2 at Mosaik, can anyone tell me if there is a launderette where you can wash your own clothes close to this area or that is on the baht bus route.

Edited by spiderman2

I don't know that area in too closer detail, but you should be able to find washing machines secured in small metal cages that operate for 20/30 Baht in coins. Tend to be in side Sois near Thai residental housing. Walk away from the area that is full of bars etc. sure you will find one.

• 2 months later...

Buying a washing machine in HOME-PRO as part of a fitted kitchen......sales guy tells me that washing machines in Thailand do not have built-in water heaters/boilers, wash in cold only. I am not in Thailand at present, in Europe, but just off phone to HOME-PRO.

Is he correct.....seems odd, for example, whites will never wash properly in cold water. ANY INFO...THANKS.

Buying a washing machine in HOME-PRO as part of a fitted kitchen......sales guy tells me that washing machines in Thailand do not have built-in water heaters/boilers, wash in cold only. I am not in Thailand at present, in Europe, but just off phone to HOME-PRO.

Is he correct.....seems odd, for example, whites will never wash properly in cold water. ANY INFO...THANKS.

There are a few hot washers for sale but Thais wash everything in cold water

Saw place on LK Metro opposite Casablanca Thai advertising hot water wash laundry, didn't see a price list tho, and not too far from soi day night-but that's from me who has a hopeless sense of distance. It's always worth bargaining too, if laundry is satisfactory, to negotiate collection and delivery.