2009 Bike Weeks

ray23

So far this is all I can find anyone have anything else they can add?

Udon

February 6th and 7 th 2009 to be held at Nom Prajak Park.

The contact registration numbers are.

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

I also posted the Hotel Info for Udon already

Checked the Ride Thailand Magazine didn't see anything yet.

Pattaya Bike Week February 13 th and 14 th 2009

Sorry Can't do the tranlation, but phone numbers are there.

เมืองพัทยา ร่วมกับ ชมรมบูรพา มอเตอร์ไซค์ คลับ และการท่องเที่ยวแห่งประเทศไทย สำนักงานพัทยา กำหนดจัด “ โครงการขับขี่เพื่อสันติภาพ ครั้งที่ 6 ” ระหว่างวันที่ 13-14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 ณ สวนสาธารณะ ซอยชัยพฤกษ์ 2

การจัดการดังกล่าวจะสร้างภาพลักษณ์ที่ดีด้านการท่องเที่ยวของเมืองพัทยา ในอีกรูปแบบหนึ่ง และเป็นการรณรงค์ขับขี่ปลอดภัย โดยการเปิดไฟใส่หมวก พร้อมทั้งสร้างความสัมพันธ์ไมตรีระหว่างกลุ่มคนขับมอเตอร์ไซค์ ประชาสัมพันธ์การท่องเที่ยวเมืองพัทยาให้นักท่องเที่ยวได้รู้จักกันอย่างกว้างขวางยิ่งขึ้น และเป็นการร่วมทำกิจกรรม ของเยาวชน ไม่ไปมั่วสุมยาเสพติด

สามารถสอบถามรายละเอียดข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

การท่องเที่ยวแห่งประเทศไทย (ททท.) สำนักงานพัทยา โทร . 038-428-750, 038-427-667

เมืองพัทยา โทร. 038-253-100

บูรพา มอเตอร์ไซด์เคิล คลับ โทร. 085-751-2869

Khon Kean Bike Week February 21 & 22 no details yet

THE BIGGEST MOTORCYCLE EVENT

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

9th – 12th April 2009, Phuket, Thailand

Now in its 15th year, the annual Phuket Bike Week is one of the

biggest events in Thailand attracting participants from more than

400 biker clubs to a plethora of action packed activities coinciding

with the Songkran Festival.

Brought to you by the West Coast Ride Thailand Co.,Ltd.,

the four day event includes a Motorcycle Show with big brand exhibitors

such as Harley Davidson, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM

and Triumph; a Bike Contest; Live Music; Biker Games; Grand Dinner; and Miss Phuket Bike Week 2009.

A record 5,000 participants took part in 2008, including approximately 2,000 Thais, 2,000 Asians

and 1,000 foreigners - helping maintain Phuket Bike Week’s reputation as the biggest motorcycle event

in South East Asia.

Phuket Bike Week has close links with charity with part of the proceedings

donated to local charity for underprivileged schools.

Edited by ray23

So far this is all I can find anyone have anything else they can add?

Udon

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

Sorry Can't do the tranlation, but phone numbers are there.

เมืองพัทยา ร่วมกับ ชมรมบูรพา มอเตอร์ไซค์ คลับ และการท่องเที่ยวแห่งประเทศไทย สำนักงานพัทยา กำหนดจัด " โครงการขับขี่เพื่อสันติภาพ ครั้งที่ 6 " ระหว่างวันที่ 13-14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 ณ สวนสาธารณะ ซอยชัยพฤกษ์ 2

การจัดการดังกล่าวจะสร้างภาพลักษณ์ที่ดีด้านการท่องเที่ยวของเมืองพัทยา ในอีกรูปแบบหนึ่ง และเป็นการรณรงค์ขับขี่ปลอดภัย โดยการเปิดไฟใส่หมวก พร้อมทั้งสร้างความสัมพันธ์ไมตรีระหว่างกลุ่มคนขับมอเตอร์ไซค์ ประชาสัมพันธ์การท่องเที่ยวเมืองพัทยาให้นักท่องเที่ยวได้รู้จักกันอย่างกว้างขวางยิ่งขึ้น และเป็นการร่วมทำกิจกรรม ของเยาวชน ไม่ไปมั่วสุมยาเสพติด

สามารถสอบถามรายละเอียดข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

and Triumph; a Bike Contest; Live Music; Biker Games; Grand Dinner; and Miss Phuket Bike Week 2009.

A record 5,000 participants took part in 2008, including approximately 2,000 Thais, 2,000 Asians

and 1,000 foreigners - helping maintain Phuket Bike Week's reputation as the biggest motorcycle event

in South East Asia.

there is a lot more events ray ..look at the list on http://www.superbike-forums.com/index.php

Edited by barrybike

Updated list

Mods can you help me out here coudn't edit the original post please do it for me if you can. Thanks

Chaing Mai Toy Ride

Mark your calendar today for future fun and giving on Sunday, 4 Jan 2009!

Samurai MC Birthday party

Monday, 19th January 2009

Samurai 7th year Party

Give-Live-Ride Thailand Charity Motorcycle Tour

Jan 19-30, 2009...12 days (9-day option: Jan 19-27)

Life is short. Make it wide. If you ride, join us for a 9 or 12-day trip you'll never forget. If you don't ride, sign up today, buy a bike tomorrow and start practicing. There are only 10 bike slots available for these rides and a few are already taken. Check out the day-to-day experience of the 2007 tour in Life is short. Make it wide. (Article for Minnesota Motorcycling Monthly magazine)

Thailand is a biker's dream,

a living picture show!

Jungle roads snake through bamboo past water buffalo. Climb the misty mountains where the cool rivers run. Most roads are an absolute joy to ride, smoothly paved with few vehicles and the twistiest twisties you can imagine--the best way to see the real Thailand, away from the tourist buses, bustle and busyness.

All donations from your tour

will go to needy children...

in Northern Thailand to cover their food, school, clothing and living expenses, while also providing funds for apprenticeships or educational programs. Our goal is to raise $25,000 per tour through your individual fund-raising of $2,500, which may include a year sponsorship of a needy child at an orphanage who you'll be able to meet during your trip to paradise. This trip is all about giving, living and riding!

Tentative day-to-day schedule for Jan 09.

(Careful, you'll want to stay forever.)

Get out your atlas. Mapquest.com won't have directions for this amazing trip to national parks, lakes and hot springs, Chiang Khong overlooking Laos on the Mekong River, Mae Salong tea village, Doi Ang Klang mountain on the Burma border, the Mae Hong Son - Chiangmai loop (1,864 curves, one way!) and over Thailand's highest mountain Doi Inthanon. Start dreaming now.

KING OF STREET PARTY

DATE : 24 JANUARY 2009

VENUE : SAUN PRUAKSA SIRINTHON (สวนพฤกษาสิรินธร)

BIKE WEEK ADMISSION: BT500 ( MAN ) BT300 ( LADY )

** Free t-shrit , food & drinks all night **

For More Detail Please Call Tata at +6685. 882 2368 or email her at [email protected]

Saturday, 31st January 2009

Lopburi Country Party 18th Year

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

The Party will start thursday 12 February at Jomtien. Friday 13th. and saturday 14th. at the same area as last

year, at Soi Chayapruk 2. Sunday it will be a party at Easy rider Pattaya Nua(Big

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

and 1,000 foreigners - helping maintain Phuket Bike Week’s reputation as the biggest motorcycle event

in South East Asia.

Guys If I missed one f remeber I'm an old git best I could do and it vertainly wasn't intentional

Updated list

Mods can you help me out here coudn't edit the original post please do it for me if you can. Thanks

Chaing Mai Toy Ride

Samurai 7th year Party

Life is short. Make it wide. If you ride, join us for a 9 or 12-day trip you'll never forget. If you don't ride, sign up today, buy a bike tomorrow and start practicing. There are only 10 bike slots available for these rides and a few are already taken. Check out the day-to-day experience of the 2007 tour in Life is short. Make it wide. (Article for Minnesota Motorcycling Monthly magazine)

a living picture show!

Jungle roads snake through bamboo past water buffalo. Climb the misty mountains where the cool rivers run. Most roads are an absolute joy to ride, smoothly paved with few vehicles and the twistiest twisties you can imagine--the best way to see the real Thailand, away from the tourist buses, bustle and busyness.

in Northern Thailand to cover their food, school, clothing and living expenses, while also providing funds for apprenticeships or educational programs. Our goal is to raise $25,000 per tour through your individual fund-raising of $2,500, which may include a year sponsorship of a needy child at an orphanage who you'll be able to meet during your trip to paradise. This trip is all about giving, living and riding!

Get out your atlas. Mapquest.com won't have directions for this amazing trip to national parks, lakes and hot springs, Chiang Khong overlooking Laos on the Mekong River, Mae Salong tea village, Doi Ang Klang mountain on the Burma border, the Mae Hong Son - Chiangmai loop (1,864 curves, one way!) and over Thailand's highest mountain Doi Inthanon. Start dreaming now.

KING OF STREET PARTY

For More Detail Please Call Tata at +6685. 882 2368 or email her at [email protected]

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

The Party will start thursday 12 February at Jomtien. Friday 13th. and saturday 14th. at the same area as last

year, at Soi Chayapruk 2. Sunday it will be a party at Easy rider Pattaya Nua(Big

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

and 1,000 foreigners - helping maintain Phuket Bike Week's reputation as the biggest motorcycle event

in South East Asia.

Guys If I missed one f remeber I'm an old git best I could do and it vertainly wasn't intentional

nice one ray .i see phuket is advertised as the biggest bike event in asia but in relaity pattaya bike week is way bigger ,massive numbers of bikes and people...the next one to that is probably baan saen bike week ,phuket is good too of course but just had to tell you.i was there in april.......see you at pattaya bike week 09 ..keep eye out for ghost riders patch and come and say hello..we ll have a few singhas or 2.

Updated list

Chaing Mai Toy Ride

Samurai 7th year Party

a living picture show!

KING OF STREET PARTY

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

in South East Asia.

nice one ray .i see phuket is advertised as the biggest bike event in asia but in relaity pattaya bike week is way bigger ,massive numbers of bikes and people...the next one to that is probably baan saen bike week ,phuket is good too of course but just had to tell you.i was there in april.......see you at pattaya bike week 09 ..keep eye out for ghost riders patch and come and say hello..we ll have a few singhas or 2.

Can Leo drinkers join the party?

Updated list

Chaing Mai Toy Ride

Samurai 7th year Party

a living picture show!

KING OF STREET PARTY

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

in South East Asia.

ha ha biker bob ,i never tried leo yet ,must do.........the more the merrier man...thailand is bikers united ,no place like it .......jan send me your email by pm..i got the official burapa bike week poster sent to me ..i can forward it on to you..or if anyone else wants to see it do the same thanks.........

Updated list

Chaing Mai Toy Ride

Samurai 7th year Party

a living picture show!

KING OF STREET PARTY

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

in South East Asia.

ha ha biker bob ,i never tried leo yet ,must do.........the more the merrier man...thailand is bikers united ,no place like it .......jan send me your email by pm..i got the official burapa bike week poster sent to me ..i can forward it on to you..or if anyone else wants to see it do the same thanks.........

its ok bikerbob .my friend has added the burapa poster to superbike forums..check it out

Updated list

Chaing Mai Toy Ride

Samurai 7th year Party

a living picture show!

KING OF STREET PARTY

085-045-7871

081-320-7908

081-965-2997

IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

in South East Asia.

its ok bikerbob .my friend has added the burapa poster to superbike forums..check it out

Will do. Thanks Barry. Pm me when you get back to LOS.

First let me say thanks to the mods for fixing my mess really appriecaited.

Been Ban Seang yep thats big. I don't know if i will make Pattaya yet. Took me four years to get to Chaing Mai really had great time taling to guy I had met on the net over the years.

I am easy to spot IROT Independent Rider of Thailand and huge freedom isn't free patch. No one wants me as a member :o

We will see I always make an effort to let riders know what is going on and then everyone can ecide for themsleves. Thats exactly how our ride list works here. No club announce the rides via email guys that want to go show up. Pretty simple stuff and fun.

Not much a drinker just a personal choice. Don't mind when others do sometimes it can be entertaining but my goal each year is to go a bike week that I haven't been to haven't been to Pattaya yet, so maybe.

I enjoy the rides, meeting the other riders course the pretty girl don't hurt a bit either.

On the MAe Hong Son ride I met riders who knew me from the net just about everyday and it was fun to chat wih them. Everywhere I went I got briefed on the roads for the next day.

Bunch of good riders out there and it's good to see them get together.

This is all it show Barry

KING OF STREET PARTY

--------------------

This is all it show Barry

KING OF STREET PARTY

--------------------

thanks ray ,i was just wondering where is saun pruaksa sirinthon....how far from bkk .....etc