Man Shot And Another Badly Beaten Following Dispute Over Chickens.

kurgen

Just before 9pm on Tuesday Night, medical staff at the Banglamung Hospital received two patients who had been involved in a shooting incident which occurred inside a house in Kow Mae Geow sub-district. Khun Sawang aged 75, a local fortune teller sustained multiple injuries consistent with a fist fight and a second man, Khun Boonmee aged 34 sustained a gun shot to his right leg.

It is thought that Khun Sawang was the man who fired the shot. We understand from Police Lieutenant Colonel Koonawoot, the investigating officer, that the two men were part of a group of men who were drinking together inside the house.

A dispute began due to chickens owned by Khun Boonmee. It is thought that the chickens would often encroach on land owned by Khun Sawang who had become increasingly angry because of this.

A fight between the two men began and Khun Sawang produced a gun and claims to have accidently shot Khun Boonmee who then set-upon Khun Sawang along with the other men present. Police are investigating.

Pattaya One News

Hmmm.... having lived next door to a woman who had something like 50 free range chickens (this is when I first moved to Thailand) and after having them dig up my garden, stepping in their poop countless times and being woken up by their incessant crowing, I can kinda see where this guy is coming from. :o

not much of a fortune teller as didnt see this happening .......or maybe hes real good and knew he was gonna get a beating so bought a gun and shot one first!!!

anyway this sort of thing happens a lot where i come from......loads of OAPs got a gun,get drunk then shoot a young un then they always get a good beating,but apparently this old guy did 3 of them before they put him down...must be the muay thai training,so beware the old guys especially the ones that go round in a gang on suped up mopeds.