First Aid Course

monkeyclub

Tried a search.

1-2 day basic first aid course/refresh/up date required (in english)

The dive shops down south run them frequently and as required, but is there anything available in CM

Thanks

This thread here, is the only reference I've ever seen in Thailand to First Aid education:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Cpr-Aid-t770...ml&hl=class

You may wish to PM moderator p1p to see if he still conducts these classes, and if you learn anything perhaps you could report back. Good Luck.

For info, I noticed a course to be conducted here in CM next month (on CMIS board) It is a 5 or 6 day course for trekking companies, etc who may have medical emergencies in area where there is not ambulance service. I thought it kind of unique although pricey. 650. usd

For info, I noticed a course to be conducted here in CM next month (on CMIS board) It is a 5 or 6 day course for trekking companies, etc who may have medical emergencies in area where there is not ambulance service. I thought it kind of unique although pricey. 650. usd

They won't get many takers at that price. It's way over the top for Thailand.

Imagine a school teacher getting (perhaps) Baht 30,000/month and a first aid course with say ten - 16 participants pulling in Baht 225,000 - to over Baht 360,000 for 5 -6 days.

I might even prise myself out of semi retirement for that sort of money.

Edited by john b good

They won't get many takers at that price. It's way over the top for Thailand.

Imagine a school teacher getting (perhaps) Baht 30,000/month and a first aid course with say ten - 16 participants pulling in Baht 225,000 - to over Baht 360,000 for 5 -6 days.

I might even prise myself out of semi retirement for that sort of money.

True, John. But teachers at CMIS should be making two or three times 30K per month, and the students' families far more.