Australian Drug Smuggler Arrested At Suvarnabhumi

Jai Dee

dear people, people, please...something is very wrong here

you insult someone who does not speak english as a first

you make fun of her

you put word's into her mouth

complain when she ask's for clarity

suggest she is hiding when she openly admit's and stand's by everything her and her group is about

she would defend your right to do this

and if any of you found yourself in trouble it is exactly someone like her and her friend's you would want on your side

this person /group has defied death threat's, supply's book's to many people in jail, has helped changed prison rule's here and many other place's

has freed underaged prisoner's, help expose child smuggling.The list goes on and on.

I do not agree with all she/they may say.

And I know the term 'sheep" sounds insulting to many, to them it simply mean's someone who follow's something without question.

And remember many europeans do not understand the british sense of humour.

Surely it is simply well out of order to say some of the thing's that have been said about her here.

Please, do not make it personal.

I once was told this by an ex- addict, ex- con who was helped by this group and now lead's a clean life .

" she gave me the strength to carry on...made me feel like someone cared, like I was human, she was our shining light"

A few months ago a englishman, an ex- policeman was subject to the same sort of insult's .He was accused of human smuggling.

That hang'em high crowd did the same , insulted him, said he looked ugly, etc. It was horrible. Sad and disgusting.

That was a decent man who had risked his life fighting crime in the UK.

Guess who helped get the truth out? That man is now free and happy and actively helping people.

We need to be alot more careful .This is not the way to do thing's at all.

Love and kisses

XXX

^ just debating dude

ourmaninbangers please don't take anything (or too much) to heart, you know what forums are like :-)

we ALL get it

hey, no problemo on my side, I actually think we are making alot of progress

do you?

david, that was very sweet of you-please send me a personal message

David,

I think you will find, initially when bangers first posted, page 8 or 9, around there, there was certainly a misunderstanding & I for one didnt think it was due to english not being the first language. Having said that, after the initial posts, things have progressed & I definately understand bangers more than before. Actual fact, you will find, other than disagreeing with some of bangers things, a number of us have been supportive. I am glad bangers is still banging away.

Having said that, just because you have done something or been somewhere, gets you absolutely nowhere on these types of forums. I have posted things on other topics and have stated things that are fact & that related to my profession & been told in the following post that i don't know what i am on about. It just goes like that, I guess some fools have opinions on everything & no matter what you say to them, they are always right.

Bangers, we are getting somewhere & I agree with what david says, you & some of the people in groups such as yours do wonderful work & I always admire people that try to help others FOR NO PERSONAL GAIN. So, if you fall into that cateogry - Good on you, go girl, BUT don't be surprised if you meet tons of hard heads like me that just see things a whole lot different. We all are different......tis what makes the world go round.

Anyway, I have searched around on the internet & I cannot find anything that relates to this doofus from Australia, I am fairly sure he had a date in Feb 09 for court. Hows ur desert going bangers? :o

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ just debating dude

ourmaninbangers please don't take anything (or too much) to heart, you know what forums are like :-)

we ALL get it

do you?

sure :-) it's all good. difference of opinions keep these threads alive.

^ just debating dude

we ALL get it

do you?

sure :-) it's all good. difference of opinions keep these threads alive.

I agree guy's- would'nt the world be a mess if everyone thought the same as me

just one thing, totally off this topic so I hope the mod's will not mind...

you know b'kok and the surrounding area's are in dire need of some hearted folk's prepared to something

just to let any of you know in case there is any interest , my little " cartel" promote's

1- prison visit's ( I persoanlly cannot visit the child molesters here anymore- I choose to see the poor junkys NOT the big boys, dealers, or peple I believe to be wrong the accused, like poor that UK policeman) area's like lao's, cambodia- God help anyone caught in problems there

2- the collecting of books for people in prison. The biggest receiver is UK embassy, which has some beautiful, kind people going that extra mile, mr mitchel and mrs kathy in particalr

3- visiting children homes- and collecting items postive to their edication

4- teaching anything to poor school in this area

5-the watching of child/people trafficing and expoitations ( it is horrible)

6- my BF ( one of them) teaches self defence for lady's and protection skills as part of the UK/USA sylabus

any idea's?

you DO NOT have to agree with our middle road policys of drug edication

or any of my mad ideas's

lets put words in action

do a little good, bring a little light, you know what the evil drug /mafia's of the world hate- people who act!

PS

sorry I use the term "sheep" I have been told it does not the translate well( unless you are welsh!)

this bloke deserves to be locked up and treated the Thai way in Bangkok Hilton , he makes not only his family looking bad but also all the other Australians who come to Thailand for holidays and us expaths who live in Thailand..

the worse thing is that his little daughter will loose her daddy . but i am sure his wife is very aware of the scene also so i have no pity for her either.

i hope many more get caught and locked up in the Hilton , suppliers and traffickers

this bloke deserves to be locked up and treated the Thai way in Bangkok Hilton , he makes not only his family looking bad but also all the other Australians who come to Thailand for holidays and us expaths who live in Thailand..

the worse thing is that his little daughter will loose her daddy . but i am sure his wife is very aware of the scene also so i have no pity for her either.

i hope many more get caught and locked up in the Hilton , suppliers and traffickers

Hello Phuketsunsets,

Looks like you belong to the hang em high crowd....welcome to the topic....all that ground has been covered at the start of the topic & I've got a feeling we are going to hear it time and time again. Seems so far, theres 300 against, 2 for! dam_n shame that :o

A better way is to legalise it and for the government of each country to supply it on prescription. This gives you the oportunity to provide medical support to the user, guarantee the quality of the drug and provide education for harm minimisation. Remember panadol has killed and is killing more people than heroin ever has or will. The cost of Government supplied Morphine is 38 cents an ampule

:o:D:D Source???

My own observations after 25 years of working in an emergency department

Paracetamol is the most commonly used substance in self poisoning (about 70 000 cases annually in Britain1) and is the most frequent subject of inquiries to the National Poisons Information Services.2 Paracetamol overdose is the commonest cause of acute liver failure in the United Kingdom http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/316/7146/1724

Paracetamol toxicity is the foremost cause of acute liver failure in the Western world, [b]and accounts for most drug overdoses [/b]in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.[3][4][5][6] This risk is heightened by alcoholism. A 2008 study indicates that Paracetamol given to infants may also be linked to an increased risk of developing asthma in children.[7][8][9]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

Paracetamol is the most widely used over-the-counter analgesic agent in the world. It is involved in a large proportion of accidental paediatric exposures and deliberate self-poisoning cases and is the leading pharmaceutical agent responsible for calls to poisons information centres in Australia and New Zealand. Paracetamol is also the single most commonly taken drug in overdoses that lead to hospital presentation and admission http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/188_05...al10916_fm.html

News

FDA fails to reduce accessibility of paracetamol despite 450 deaths a year http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/325/7366/678

I'm trying to picture the paracetamol addict....running away from the local 7, with his half a dozen packets of Panadol tightly locked into his hands. Pops half a dozen tabs before racing down to the local bank to do a hold up to get more money for his next fix :o

I guess now you could look at all the packets and brands of cold n flu tablets that are full of Pseudoephedrine that the truck drivers suck on all day and night to keep them awake so they can drive the extra mile....not to mention all the people they kill each year.

One drug doesnt change the story of another....Heroin is illegal, it is in Thailand, it is in Australia.....the Aussie bloke, irregardless of any other drugs, has committed a serious crime & will now have plenty of time to think about it!

I'm trying to picture the paracetamol addict....running away from the local 7, with his half a dozen packets of Panadol tightly locked into his hands. Pops half a dozen tabs before racing down to the local bank to do a hold up to get more money for his next fix :o

I guess now you could look at all the packets and brands of cold n flu tablets that are full of Pseudoephedrine that the truck drivers suck on all day and night to keep them awake so they can drive the extra mile....not to mention all the people they kill each year.

One drug doesnt change the story of another....Heroin is illegal, it is in Thailand, it is in Australia.....the Aussie bloke, irregardless of any other drugs, has committed a serious crime & will now have plenty of time to think about it!

Exactly my point from a very early post, the guy knew what he was doing, he knew it was illegal, he chose to do it! No he must pay the price for his actions.

FF

Paracetamol is the most commonly used substance in self poisoning (about 70 000 cases annually in Britain1) and is the most frequent subject of inquiries to the National Poisons Information Services.2 Paracetamol overdose is the commonest cause of acute liver failure in the United Kingdom http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/316/7146/1724

Paracetamol toxicity is the foremost cause of acute liver failure in the Western world, [b]and accounts for most drug overdoses [/b]in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.[3][4][5][6] This risk is heightened by alcoholism. A 2008 study indicates that Paracetamol given to infants may also be linked to an increased risk of developing asthma in children.[7][8][9]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

Paracetamol is the most widely used over-the-counter analgesic agent in the world. It is involved in a large proportion of accidental paediatric exposures and deliberate self-poisoning cases and is the leading pharmaceutical agent responsible for calls to poisons information centres in Australia and New Zealand. Paracetamol is also the single most commonly taken drug in overdoses that lead to hospital presentation and admission http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/188_05...al10916_fm.html

News

FDA fails to reduce accessibility of paracetamol despite 450 deaths a year http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/325/7366/678

It still has bugger all relevence to this subject though.

News

Somehow whenever something like this happens, people come along and try to justify their arguements by talking about a different type of drug & its negative affects. Doesnt really change the inital argument, does it?

News

Somehow whenever something like this happens, people come along and try to justify their arguements by talking about a different type of drug & its negative affects. Doesnt really change the inital argument, does it?

Certainly doesn't, the Aussie is guilty of smuggling drugs, which is against the law, and carries a death penalty in Thailand. Some you win, so you lose. He lost, so pretty much end of the story.

Certainly doesn't, the Aussie is guilty of smuggling drugs, which is against the law, and carries a death penalty in Thailand. Some you win, so you lose. He lost, so pretty much end of the story.

Yes its not the sort of thing that gets me too teary....now someones going to come and talk about the world of black and white again :o

Anyway, on the upside for him....if he's lucky he may get to experience just one more time that apparent lovely sensation of a cold needle invading his skin surface, as a poison of a different kind gets injected into his blood stream. :D

News

well, not really...if you wish to progress like one must look deeper- thats the good thing about these thread's- or they become just soundbites

yes, the title is limited, but the subject is very deep

He may be away for some time- but lost??? how to define that? My guess based upon what I know is that he will be back out in 10-15 better connected, better skilled, better clued

in, etc, etc, he may well leave, as many do with a criminal network....

now tell me- who is the loser? Lets also remember that the vast majority do not get caught.

The winners I see are the mafia, the losers are us... it is hardly the end of any story

and that will continue until things change in the way we handle this

treated in the way of the bangkok hilton?-

the 'thai" way.. I do not agree.. and please define" the thai way" is the the smiles?, the lovely ladys?( or boys), or the selling off their daughter for the lowest sum, corruption

insane politic's... the mind control ( cannot say more, I have been warned not to)

the betrayal to the west, and to a degree themselves ( for which it was severley punished),

when we land here we do not see this as being an advert for the "thai' way.. and by the way, although it really is not at all- isn't Thailand supposed to be Buddhist?

what would He think?

so, you agree with condoned rapes against both male and female do you

whipping's with hose's, other method's of torture do you , holding some poor young underage girl because her mafia husband was able to escape and she was used as ransom..and sometimes to people who have had the book thrown at them because they are some poor countryman who could not afford a top lawyer

or the Burmese christian who was cut because he refused to run some errand- and yet told me he prayed for those people because they knew no better

so, you approve of all this do you? I have not been rude to you get9 may soon may be) so please, answer me these question's

this is good is it?

cruelty begets cruelty

and if you put everyone in the bangkok hilton for what you say you would see apx 80% of all cop/s and top politicians inside there to

then again, maybe that would not be such a bad thing....

Bangers I hate to say this but it looks like you are p!ss!ing into the wind! You are a good person....but surely you don't want us to reward losers like this?

I have never tried to piss into the wind... it would be messy I think!

my point is of course, we do not reward, but do we treat people, no matter what they have done so badly?

be under no illusion please that the thai prison system is a cruel inhumane place run by corrupt bully's who are in just the same league as the mafia( not all- some good ones do get in)

the changes that have come have in the main been to western pressure

And there are so many poor soul's who simply should not be there in the first place and are subject to this.

I met an man who dated a hi-so( the most pathetic term I think I have ever heard) monster.

He decided he wanted a lady with half a brain and left her. She got daddy to have him arrested for stealing her coffee machine.

So, I do not condone the bangkok, hilton experiance because it is cruel, and corrupt, they do not treat mafia men like this, and they have full access to mobile phones, and I am told laptop's.

Business as usual for the men at the top who have to do a token amount, and cruelty to those who could not afford proper legal representation

3 cheers for the 'thai way...

Well bangers...to get back on topic....have you thought about going to visit Mr Hoods, the Aussie & maybe you can cheer him up a bit, i most certainly couldnt bring myself to doing it. I wouldnt get his hopes up about 12 to 15 years tho, its likely to be closer to 40. I would imagine hes got a few tears to shed between now and then.

Good luck with the rest of ur stuff....i don't know what else i can say, i'm waiting to hear news about his court & there will probably be another dummy along in the near future...doing exactly the same thing, it never ends.

Well bangers...to get back on topic....have you thought about going to visit Mr Hoods, the Aussie & maybe you can cheer him up a bit, i most certainly couldnt bring myself to doing it. I wouldnt get his hopes up about 12 to 15 years tho, its likely to be closer to 40. I would imagine hes got a few tears to shed between now and then.

Good luck with the rest of ur stuff....i don't know what else i can say, i'm waiting to hear news about his court & there will probably be another dummy along in the near future...doing exactly the same thing, it never ends.

hi

yes, no doubt he will receive an offer of a visit and he will probably get some our book's.

And you are also right, it is not easy ,,,but in everyone there is a spark of goodness,,, and nobody should be treated inhumanely no matter what they have done

that is not the way we should carry on

of course there will be another one along again..and again... and again, and as I have said many times, all it does it make the mafia more wealthy, and takes away tax payers resource

that is why I advocate changing policy's

I very much doubt that he will see more than 10-12 behind bar's

• 1 month later...

I will put in my last 10 cents worth here. So as not to be misquoted, I do not agree with drug smuggling. This guy is guilty. OK? But as usual, this forum drifts away into personal wars and some really stupid comments. As to the many cops who are members of T/V and who have made some of the worst comments, I have this to say. You are in the right country, many cops here are the dealers, like the DEA who tried to put us in prison, knowing we were innocent! I got no love or respect for any of you. Quite the opposite. Also, back in NZ, I knew a few H users, none of whom had a gun put to their heads and were made to use. They loved it. The only time they cursed it was when they ran out. Then they went on a program at the tax payers expense(read me). I have seen more than a few in the over 8 years I have lived here – none of them were forced to buy. Most of them came here cause it was cheaper than where they come from! It has been around all that time and I don’t use. Come and blood test me if you please! You wnkrs blame the dealers. I don’t love them either, but it’s a fact – no demand – no supply! Get real you people. The Yanks were up to their armpits in wholesale supply from Vietnam, with the 3 letter lads leading the pack! Do you or anyone moan about them? Nah. That’s OK aint it? They are at it again in Afghanistan. When I first came out here 20 years ago,(in total I have only been here for 8 or so years) I was staying in a 60 bht grass hut on Koh Samui and was offered a bottle of H for 300 bht. I didn’t take up the mans offer then as wouldn’t take it up now. Conscious decision people. You are all making out that the users are just sheep and fodder. Utter cra*! All you righteous posters, get it right will ya? Tell me why it is in this country, a murderer who pulls the trigger, gets a lighter sentence than a dealer? When will people wake up and admit, humans like to get high. The difference is only in the method. Cheers. :o

I will put in my last 10 cents worth here. So as not to be misquoted, I do not agree with drug smuggling. This guy is guilty. OK? But as usual, this forum drifts away into personal wars and some really stupid comments. As to the many cops who are members of T/V and who have made some of the worst comments, I have this to say. You are in the right country, many cops here are the dealers, like the DEA who tried to put us in prison, knowing we were innocent! I got no love or respect for any of you. Quite the opposite. Also, back in NZ, I knew a few H users, none of whom had a gun put to their heads and were made to use. They loved it. The only time they cursed it was when they ran out. Then they went on a program at the tax payers expense(read me). I have seen more than a few in the over 8 years I have lived here – none of them were forced to buy. Most of them came here cause it was cheaper than where they come from! It has been around all that time and I don't use. Come and blood test me if you please! You wnkrs blame the dealers. I don't love them either, but it's a fact – no demand – no supply! Get real you people. The Yanks were up to their armpits in wholesale supply from Vietnam, with the 3 letter lads leading the pack! Do you or anyone moan about them? Nah. That's OK aint it? They are at it again in Afghanistan. When I first came out here 20 years ago,(in total I have only been here for 8 or so years) I was staying in a 60 bht grass hut on Koh Samui and was offered a bottle of H for 300 bht. I didn't take up the mans offer then as wouldn't take it up now. Conscious decision people. You are all making out that the users are just sheep and fodder. Utter cra*! All you righteous posters, get it right will ya? Tell me why it is in this country, a murderer who pulls the trigger, gets a lighter sentence than a dealer? When will people wake up and admit, humans like to get high. The difference is only in the method. Cheers. :D

You poor fool...you call that 10 cents worth, I wouldnt give you 10 satang for it. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself why some x-cops might be so down on this stuff OR are you too busy thinking about all those wacky times in ur hay day? :o ....& the dea tried to put you in prison for what.....what crime is it that you are so innocent of? :D:D Thanks nice try, might be young but didnt come down in the last shower.

I will put in my last 10 cents worth here. So as not to be misquoted, I do not agree with drug smuggling. This guy is guilty. OK? But as usual, this forum drifts away into personal wars and some really stupid comments. As to the many cops who are members of T/V and who have made some of the worst comments, I have this to say. You are in the right country, many cops here are the dealers, like the DEA who tried to put us in prison, knowing we were innocent! I got no love or respect for any of you. Quite the opposite. Also, back in NZ, I knew a few H users, none of whom had a gun put to their heads and were made to use. They loved it. The only time they cursed it was when they ran out. Then they went on a program at the tax payers expense(read me). I have seen more than a few in the over 8 years I have lived here – none of them were forced to buy. Most of them came here cause it was cheaper than where they come from! It has been around all that time and I don't use. Come and blood test me if you please! You wnkrs blame the dealers. I don't love them either, but it's a fact – no demand – no supply! Get real you people. The Yanks were up to their armpits in wholesale supply from Vietnam, with the 3 letter lads leading the pack! Do you or anyone moan about them? Nah. That's OK aint it? They are at it again in Afghanistan. When I first came out here 20 years ago,(in total I have only been here for 8 or so years) I was staying in a 60 bht grass hut on Koh Samui and was offered a bottle of H for 300 bht. I didn't take up the mans offer then as wouldn't take it up now. Conscious decision people. You are all making out that the users are just sheep and fodder. Utter cra*! All you righteous posters, get it right will ya? Tell me why it is in this country, a murderer who pulls the trigger, gets a lighter sentence than a dealer? When will people wake up and admit, humans like to get high. The difference is only in the method. Cheers. :D

You poor fool...you call that 10 cents worth, I wouldnt give you 10 satang for it. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself why some x-cops might be so down on this stuff OR are you too busy thinking about all those wacky times in ur hay day? :o ....& the dea tried to put you in prison for what.....what crime is it that you are so innocent of? :D:D Thanks nice try, might be young but didnt come down in the last shower.

Go back around 3 & a half years, you will find for yourself what they and people like YOU tried to do to us. You obviously, are an erectile dysfunctionality challenged person(go google that on your free TOT Cnntn) who gets his jollies off posts like this. I think you have a problem connecting to the real world.....among other things :D if you are so opinionated about this why stay here at all? Get the facts right. I just look at your avatar and it ses it all. In a world of your own. You just abused my post and picked out the only bit to do with police. READ THE POST and google some on Wikipedia about about drug addictions, H users etc. Open your eyes and stop tossing. Most of your posts go along the same lines. :wai:

Hmm. He is usually much quicker on the reply than this. It's either A, I hit the mark and shocked him to silense, or B, He is still out there "googling" the meaning of my big words and getting a few facts right, or C, his internet connection is even cheaper than I realized! thebom. :o

I will put in my last 10 cents worth here. So as not to be misquoted, I do not agree with drug smuggling. This guy is guilty. OK? But as usual, this forum drifts away into personal wars and some really stupid comments. As to the many cops who are members of T/V and who have made some of the worst comments, I have this to say. You are in the right country, many cops here are the dealers, like the DEA who tried to put us in prison, knowing we were innocent! I got no love or respect for any of you. Quite the opposite. Also, back in NZ, I knew a few H users, none of whom had a gun put to their heads and were made to use. They loved it. The only time they cursed it was when they ran out. Then they went on a program at the tax payers expense(read me). I have seen more than a few in the over 8 years I have lived here – none of them were forced to buy. Most of them came here cause it was cheaper than where they come from! It has been around all that time and I don't use. Come and blood test me if you please! You wnkrs blame the dealers. I don't love them either, but it's a fact – no demand – no supply! Get real you people. The Yanks were up to their armpits in wholesale supply from Vietnam, with the 3 letter lads leading the pack! Do you or anyone moan about them? Nah. That's OK aint it? They are at it again in Afghanistan. When I first came out here 20 years ago,(in total I have only been here for 8 or so years) I was staying in a 60 bht grass hut on Koh Samui and was offered a bottle of H for 300 bht. I didn't take up the mans offer then as wouldn't take it up now. Conscious decision people. You are all making out that the users are just sheep and fodder. Utter cra*! All you righteous posters, get it right will ya? Tell me why it is in this country, a murderer who pulls the trigger, gets a lighter sentence than a dealer? When will people wake up and admit, humans like to get high. The difference is only in the method. Cheers. :jerk:

Go back around 3 & a half years, you will find for yourself what they and people like YOU tried to do to us. You obviously, are an erectile dysfunctionality challenged person(go google that on your free TOT Cnntn) who gets his jollies off posts like this. I think you have a problem connecting to the real world.....among other things :burp: if you are so opinionated about this why stay here at all? Get the facts right. I just look at your avatar and it ses it all. In a world of your own. You just abused my post and picked out the only bit to do with police. READ THE POST and google some on Wikipedia about about drug addictions, H users etc. Open your eyes and stop tossing. Most of your posts go along the same lines. :burp:

Newtronbom, :D sorry I just logged on about 10 minutes ago & have finally stopped laughing....you are very talanted man, how on earth could you possibly draw the conclusion that someone has erectile dysfunction based on something they posted about drug smuggling? :D

I didnt realise that when someone made a comment about someones post that they had to address every single point about it? Is this written in some magical rules somewhere, my apologies :wai: , sincerely i mean it.

No need to google anything here, your post only regurgitates other rubbish posted by your newly banned friend 'bangers'.

You are correct though, I have nothing more to say to you.....its like talking to a brick wall, anyway, you will never understand. You have failed to tell us about your run in with the law & what they tried to do with you & all of that, are you ashamed? You can rest assured that I wasnt the DEA officer that held that gun to your head.....I probably would of twitched and pulled the trigger, dam_n shame that would of been, I think Queen wrote a song about that once....another one bites the dust?

Anyway, on topic we should be hearing some news about this fool in the next couple of weeks, court in March.

:P So sad, yet so funny.

36 and in the prime of his life....shameful waste in so many ways. I'm sorry for him but I empathize most with his parents who (probably) spent years raising him. They deserved better.

FairwayJack....prior to making such silly statements, you should check your head mathematical skills against a calculator, that way you can ensure you are right. Your parents must be so proud of your attempts, maybe one day you will start to get the simple things right, until then you should save your comments about other peoples level of education.

:o fool! Feel free to actually make a comment about the topic at hand, the Australian who was arrested at Suvarnabhumi for attempting to smuggle drugs.

What a bloody idiot. No sympathy whatsoever. As an Aussie this kind of stuff gives me the absolute sh**ts. Now, of course, if he had the looks of Sharpell Corby there would be a pack of Aussie journos following the plight of this guy for the next two years ...

Edited by quaffer

Reading this at first I felt really bad for the guy and what he faces. But now? No way. He choose of his free will to carry THREE KILOS of HEROIN.

Just think of the death and the destruction this would have done to countless people and the crime needed to feed their habit?

Sorry guy.....it just didn't pay off for you.

What a bloody idiot. No sympathy whatsoever. As an Aussie this kind of stuff gives me the absolute sh**ts. Now, of course, if he had the looks of Sharpell Corby there would be a pack of Aussie journos following the plight of this guy for the next two years ...
OUR SCHAPELLE!!!!

That whole saga has done more to make Australia look like a Jerry Springer episode than anything else in recent memory. Long live Queensland. Sadly for me, my country invented Jerry Springer and intelligent design (with some help from intruding Aussies), so I can't snicker too loudly.