Only In Bangkok!

floridaguy

post-65746-1229712529_thumb.jpg

I am looking for funny pictures or stories of things that you see every day in and around Bangkok, but as an outsider, they would be unusual or funny.

For instance, I used to live in rural Michigan, USA, and we would see rednecks with mullets driving around in giant pickup trucks with tires taller than my car! Also, the rednecks were creative with their poverty – see above.

This was an everyday occurrence, but visiting family and friends found it hilarious. So I thought we could post things of a light hearted nature in these tough economic times.

For instance, I used to live in rural Michigan, USA, and we would see rednecks with mullets driving around in giant pickup trucks with tires taller than my car!

post-60101-1229715844_thumb.jpg

This is my kind of mullet. What's the redneck variety?

For instance, I used to live in rural Michigan, USA, and we would see rednecks with mullets driving around in giant pickup trucks with tires taller than my car!

I drive a Dodge Ram 3500 dually with a lift kit, live in suburb of Detroit Michigan, and used to have a mullet, so whats the problem? :o

and YES, my truck dwarf other vehicles on the road

Edited by Misplaced

floridaguy.

sorry i cant help you with a funny pic from bangkok so heres one from Chiang Mai.

Merry Xmas Kad Suan Kaew 2009 ? ? ? ? ..... ( thats a shopping mall ) on the 20th dec 2008

Only just over a year out ! .... love thais / thailand .... enjoy pic .... dave2 : )

post-60101-1229715844_thumb.jpg

This is my kind of mullet. What's the redneck variety?

That looks absolutely delicious.

No, this kind of mullett.post-65746-1229831734_thumb.jpg