Duck Soup Guy In Lamai?

Last time I was here, I had the best duck soup from a restaurant in a small series of cheap Thai restaurants on the ring road just heading out of lamai (if going north) near the lamai market. Now he is gone. I have heard rumors he took his delicious duck soup to Maenam, but cannot find him. anyone know where he is, or where to get good, cheap duck soup??? thanks....

Last time I was here, I had the best duck soup from a restaurant in a small series of cheap Thai restaurants on the ring road just heading out of lamai (if going north) near the lamai market. Now he is gone. I have heard rumors he took his delicious duck soup to Maenam, but cannot find him. anyone know where he is, or where to get good, cheap duck soup??? thanks....

If you are talking about "the duck shop" in lamai food market, the latest pople that had it (friends of my wife) closed down 4 months ago due to low buisness. I agree the soup was very good. Apperently there is indeed suppose to be one in maenam. Have not tryed it though....

Skipdivils,

There is an excellant little resaurant that sells duck soup on the main ring road.

Go past Bangkok International Hospital on your right hand side and 3 units before Divers Emporium is where its situated.

It tends to close about 4 in the afternoon.

Cheers.

He has moved (over 6 months ago) into the family owned, old wooden house directly opposite Maenam Honda (motorbike shop) on the main ring road. Next to the gas bottle shop, just passed the Maenam market turnoff going towards Nathon. Easy to miss, so look closely. Agreed Nathon has better choice but he has same menu as before in Lamai. Recommended!!!!