Breadmaking Machine In Bangkok?

freitag1

I have been looking for a breadmaking machine to give myself for xmas and did some internet research and found that panasonic is high rated and another good one is 'sunbeam' from america....cost of sunbeam was only $35 and it had same high ratings as panasonic, but problem is it's 120v and priced transformers to find that they cost more than the breadmaker...still less than panasonic.

I have 3 hitachi machines (about 6,000Baht each) i bought from verasu that I used commercially in a cafe

The longest serving has baked 6 to 7 large loaves a day 7 days a week for nearly 2.5 years (approximately 5000 loaves) and hasn't had 1 problem. It is still running fine, though the teflon on the dough paddle has worn off. You can buy replacement paddles if you want for like 800 baht I think.

you can buy normal white bread ingredients at makro or regular supermarket like tesco etc. The secret to making consistent quality loaves in this brand machine is finding a good flour, using the same brand of ingredients all the time once you're baking good loaves and precise measurements.

baking a large white loaf cost between 25-35 baht or near