Where To Find Shopping Trolleys?

drayon

Any idea's on where to look for shopping trolleys/grocery carts similar to this:

5304946229162870889vb.png

I've looked in Makro Sathorn, and Carrefour/Tesco Rama IV. I certainly couldn't find anything, perhaps looking in the wrong area.

same place as the rice cookers mate :o

Any idea's on where to look for shopping trolleys/grocery carts similar to this:

I've looked in Makro Sathorn, and Carrefour/Tesco Rama IV. I certainly couldn't find anything, perhaps looking in the wrong area.

funny your last advice lead me all over the show, none of the retailers suggested had the brands I enquired about. meh

funny your last advice lead me all over the show, none of the retailers suggested had the brands I enquired about. meh

ok ok, in central chidlom they have dedicated section / store with japanese home products and the like. I think it's on the same floor as the kitchenware, bedding. might be worth a look.

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a place where to buy a shopping trolley in Bangkok, the same we can find in Europe, similar to the one on the picture in the opening post.

I have found this topic on the forum from 2008 and need the question back again

I have also looked in supermarkets (Tesco Lotus and Big C on Ratchadaphisek) and didn't find anything.

In case someone think of giving this hint : On Chatuchak market you can find trolley bags with small wheels (see attached picture 1), which are not what I am looking for;

they have small wheels and are generally not designed for shopping

The shopping trolleys looked for have big wheels. See attached picture 2 , red shopping trolley.

Thank you everyone, I hope we may find this information.

Vira

post-154290-0-38851500-1334543086_thumb.

post-154290-0-52192000-1334543114_thumb.

Edited by Vira

How about a backpack?

Yes, with a backpack it is possible to carry your grocery back.

However to carry heavy quantities on some distance, example 10 kilograms, it will require more effort with a backpack or handbags, than using a wheeled shopping trolley.

For example : if someone has to bring back 5 kilograms everyday on 1 kilometer. He will spend less energy on grocery shopping with a shopping trolley